Frequently Asked Questions
A: You will receive an email titled “Download your 102 Ways to Save Money at Walt Disney World Book!” that contains a download link. Click the link in the e-mail. It will open up a window in your web browser that has a “Click Here” link. Please make note of where you are saving the file to on your computer. Then, just double-click the PDF and it will open in Adobe Reader (or possibly Preview on the Mac). If you do not have Adobe Reader, click this link (http://get.adobe.com/reader) for a free download.
A: You can read PDFs on your iPad through a variety of eBook and PDF reading apps, but you must first give your iPad access to the file. The simplest way to add a PDF to your iPad from your computer is to email it to yourself and then open it in iBooks. The email method is easiest for single PDFs.
- From your computer, e-mail yourself the PDF as an attachment.
- From your iPad, check your e-mail and download the PDF.
- Tap the PDF file after it downloads, when it opens, the top right hand corner will have an arrow, tap that and choose to “open in iBooks”.
- The PDF will then be saved and stored in iBooks. Reminder: Under the “Collections” button in the top left of iBooks, you can choose Books or PDFs, “102 Ways to Save Money at Walt Disney World” will be stored in the PDF collection.
A: Your Kindle 2nd Generation device can display PDF documents without losing the formatting of the original file. Send PDF documents directly to your Kindle device (via your Send-to-Kindle address), or drag and drop PDF files from your computer to your Kindle device via USB. You can also magnify PDFs by viewing them in landscape mode. You can also just attach it to an email and send it to your Kindle email address to have it show up in your Kindle library on your device. You can do it from nearly anywhere, so it’s pretty convenient. If you have an earlier Kindle version, follow these instructions from Amazon
A: You can connect your NOOK to a computer (using the NOOK Tablet microUSB cable) to transfer personal files. Your NOOK will appear on your computer as a removable drive.
- Just click on the file on your computer and copy it (drag-and-drop) to the appropriate NOOK folder.
- To organize the file, open the NOOK drive. You’ll see several folders on your NOOK. Move the PDF in the My Files folder to either Books or Documents.
- When you have finished arranging files, eject the NOOK drive from your personal computer. Disconnect the NOOK microUSB cable.
- For more help, follow these simple instructions
A: This hasn’t happened yet but if it does, don’t worry! First, check your Spam folder in your email. Still not there? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your receipt from PayPal, and let me know you bought the book but didn’t receive the link, and I’ll send it to you again.
A: It will be! Right now it’s available as a PDF, but will soon be available direct from Kindle and iBooks, as well as in print format. The print version is 197 pages, and is black and white on the interior (it’s far too costly to print in color, unfortunately). With the eBook version, you are more than welcome to print it all out, or just the sections or chapters you like.
A: The PDF is 197 pages, broken up into 13 chapters: Introduction, The Basics, Before You Go, When To Go, How To Go, Tickets, Disney Resorts, To Book A Package… or Not, Dining, What To Pack… Or Ship, While You’re There, Shopping, 40 FREE Things to Do, Eat and Collect, and Resources and Links.
A: You can either leave a comment below, or email me at lou [at] wdwradio.com and I promise to answer you as quickly as I can!
Well, I think that’s it! It may sound like a lot of setup, but it’s really very simple and I’m happy to help if you need it. Once you’re done, you’ll be able to read and enjoy your new ebook on any device to use and enjoy anywhere.
Most importantly, THANK YOU for purchasing the book. I sincerely hope it not only helps you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, but brings you a little bit of “Disney magic” to wherever you are, whenever you need it.
– Lou Mongello
To learn more about me, visit LouMongello.com