Listen to the Show
Top 10 Things in WDW that are Better at Night; Interview with Disney animator/artist Ron Cohee; Emails, Contest and more!
It’s time for another Top 10 segment, and Tim Foster joins me once again as we take a look at our list of top ten things in Walt Disney World that are better at night. Experiencing the parks and resorts at night is completely different than during the day, and we’ll look at some things that you might just enjoy even more after the sun goes down.
I often try to bring you some unique interviews with individuals whose names or faces you might not know, but whose work you might often enjoy and appreciate. This week, I welcome in just such a guest. He is Ronald Cohee, feature animator, artist, and currently a member of the Disney Design Group in Walt Disney World. A longtime park enthusiast, he shares his story of how he came to work for Disney, films and projects he’s worked on, insight into what his experience has been like, advice for others looking to join the Company, and even some hints as to a few things that may be coming next.
I’ll answer more of your emails this week including questions about Millennium Village, Dive Quest, refillable mugs, and of course questions about food that cover opposite ends of the dining spectrum including dieting in Walt Disney World to where to find some special ice cream.
Last week’s Walt Disney World trivia contest winner will be announced before I give you yet another set of questions and prizes in this week’s new contest.
I’ll have some announcements and play back some of your voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
INFORMATION AND LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
Steve Barrett’s HiddenMickeysGuide.com
Andrew Willey’s PortOrleans.org
Walt Disney Word Ticketing, PO Box 10140, Lake Buena Vista, FL 34736
Walt Disney World Merchandise: 407-363-6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kungaloosh! recipe (Original):
- 1 1/4 ounce vodka
- 1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
- 3/4 ounce Midori
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 splash cranberry juice
- Mix and serve over ice
Kungaloosh Recipe (2000-2008):
- 1 cup Daily’s Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
- 1/4 cup blackberry brandy
- Blend with ice
Locations to purchase Refillable Mugs:
- All Star Movies Resort: World Premiere Food Court
- All Star Music Resort: Intermission Food Court
- All Star Sports Resort: End Zone Food Court
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: Mara
- Boardwalk Inn: Leaping Horse Libations, Boardwalk Pizza Window, BoardWalk Bakery
- Caribbean Beach Resort: Old Port Royale
- Contemporary Resort: Tempo Grab and Go
- Coronado Springs Resort: Siesta Poolside, Pepper Market
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Trail’s End Restaurant
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa : Gasparilla Grill and Games
- Old Key West: Goods-to-Go, Turtle Shack
- Polynesian Resort: Captain Cook’s Snack Company
- Pop Century Resort: Everything Pop
- Port Orleans Resort: Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory (French Quarter) and Riverside Mill (Riverside)
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: Artist’s Palette
- Wilderness Lodge: Roaring Forks
- Yacht & Beach Club Resorts: Beaches and Cream Soda Shop and Hurricane Hannah’s Grill
Friday, February 6, 2009
8:00 p.m. Eastern
Look for the logo and link on the WDW Radio Show home page,
Going to be in Walt Disney World in February? Want to meet up?
Join us for the WDW Radio Show Meet of the Month!
When: 12:00 PM Friday afternoon February 13
Where: Flame Tree Barbeque, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Lower Level seating area by the river
No RSVP necessary, and everyone is welcome, but if you’d like to let us know you’re coming, post HERE in the forums. Hope to see you there!!!
|Friend me on Facebook!||Follow me on Twitter|
|Join The WDW Radio Show Group on Facebook|