Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #162 for the week of March 21, 2010.

I’ll open up the inbox and answer more of your listener emails this week on topics such as Walt Disney and the Olympics, “date night” in Walt Disney World without the kids, hidden tributes in the parks, the Utilidors, Port Orleans, unused passes, in-room dining and much more!

Walt Disney World is all about making dreams come true, and special moments that remain timeless. And during our visits, parents, grandparents, husbands and wives, and nervous young men about to propose look for ways to makes vacation experiences, or even individual moments or occasions even more magical. And you may not know this, but there is a team of people behind-the-scenes at Walt Disney World whose job it is to do just that – help create those special memories with some very unique gifts and experiences.

I’ll have some announcements at the end of the show before playing more of your voicemails, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.

You can email the show or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

INFORMATION AND LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW

Disney Florist

Disney Event Group

Pacific Nortwest MouseMeet

RSS
Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

6 Responses to "Show # 162 – March 21, 2010"

1. Jon Grant says:

Thanks for another great show, Lou! Got goosebumps when you started playing “We Go On” in the background.

2. Jeremy McBryar says:

Love the new site Lou, you continue to provide us with the Magic in new ways. Keep up the good work, on those nights when you are so tired and about to fall out, remember all of us are behind you, take a knee when you need to.

Have a Magical Day, and Keep moving forward!
    Jeremy

3. Grant says:

Wonderful show, great looking website! I love the new design and ability to quickly comment on the show. Keep Moving Forward…

4. kevin says:

love the site Lou much better then the last.
    this was a great show and can’t wait till next week.
    can I request that you cover some tips for star wars weekend. i have never been and would like to know what to do or not to do. also will you be there at that time (june 2 – 6)?

5. Dunk says:

Great show Lou from the UK.
    I’ve just heard that toy story mania is going down in August for exact the time my family are going. Does anyone else know anything.

6. ryan skrzypek says:

lou
    I would realy like to see more on how to become an imaginer. I have wanted to be an imaginer since the first time I saw the smiling face of the monorail conductor. To be more pisific Iwould like to know if I can work Splash Mountin 1/2 a year and be a Haunted Mansion butler the other. I doen’t even know what I could do know to impress the big names.
    please help, sorry for the spelling mistakes, big fan.

-Ryan Skrzypek, age 13, AKA: walts 10th old man