/ Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010

“WDW Radio Running Team” is committed to raise money for the Make A Wish organization through the Dream Team Project.

The WDW Radio Running Team is a group of ordinary people dedicated to running Disney Races and raising donations for the Dream Team Project. We also welcome non-running Team members who choose to wake early in the morning to find a place on the race course to stand, often for hours, and support their team as they make the journey though the parks.

Together let’s bring a smile to the face of seriously ill children by sponsoring wishes through the Make A Wish organization.

To read more about the Team and it’s history on the WDW Radio Running Team Blog page.

You are not already a member, you can join the team as a runner or supporter by emailing Valerie Drew at Valerie@wdwradio.com

The comments to this Blog page are meant to be WDW Radio Running Team Member commitment/goals to Raising Donations for the Make-A-Wish Foundation through the Dream Team Project only.

WDW Radio Running Team Members, please add your name and donation commitment in the Comments section at the end of this page.

You guys so totally Rock!!!

117 Responses to "WDW Radio Running Team Commitments to Raising Donations for the Make-A-Wish Foundation through the Dream Team Project"

1. I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish

2. I’m committing (with the help of my husband and fellow runner, Adam) to raise at least $100 for the WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish .

3. I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make A Wish.

4. Diana Sanguinetti says:

I commit to raise at least $100 in donations as a team member for my participation in the 2011 WDW Half Marathon!

5. Donna Milligan says:

My husband and I, as a team, commit to a $100.00 WDW Radio Running Team donation to Make A Wish Foundation!

6. Mark Brinkerhoff says:

My wife and I are committing to $100 ea. to the WDW Running Team for the Make-A-Wish foundation. Good luck to all.

7. I am committing to raise $100 for Make-A-Wish through the Dream Team Project.

8. Mary Jo Collins says:

I am committing $100 to the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

9. brian mahoney says:

i and my wife are committing to raise 100 dollars as a couple to the wdw radio running team for make a wish foundation.

10. Beth and Rick Anderson says:

We will raise at least $100 together for the Make a Wish foundation.

11. I should be committed, but I will instead commit to raising $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team!

12. We are committing as a family to raise $100 as WDW Radio Runners for the Make A Wish Foundation.

13. Kimberly Harden says:

I am committing to raising $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team in support of the Make a Wish foundation.

14. I am committing to raise at least $100 to Make A Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project.

15. John Goldsworthy says:

My wife (Heidi) and I are committed to raising $100+ for the WDW Radio Running Team in support of Make-a-Wish via the Dream Team Project.

16. Greetings! I am joining the Dream Team Project and committing to raise $100 in support of Make-a-Wish through the Team, as I prepare to run Goofy in January.

17. Amy Ferguson says:

18. Bringing in $100 to the WDW Radio Running Team for Make-A-Wish

19. Sheila Schutzenhofer says:

I commit to raise $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make-A-Wish Foundation!

20. I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish

21. Jeff Kolesar says:

22. cindy Alford says:

23. Matthew Mossberg says:

I am committing to raise at least $100 to the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

24. I commit to raise $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

25. Katie McNamara says:

I commit to raise at least $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make – A – Wish- Foundation.

26. Victoria Keech says:

I am committing to raise at least $100 for the Make A Wish Foundation and the Dream Team Project!!

27. Mike Beckerman says:

I am committing to raise at least $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make-A-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project!!!

28. Put me down for at least $100!!

29. I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish and the Dream Team Project

30. Elizabeth Owensby says:

I commit to raise $100.00 for the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make-a-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project!

31. I commit to raise at least $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team donation to the Make-a-Wish Foundation and the Dream Team project

32. Jillian Markin says:

I commit to raising at LEAST $100!! Will be trying for more tho!!! Can’t wait to run with you all at the Princess Half!

33. I am going to work very had and try to collect a dollar from each of my friends and passer-byers. To reach my goal of at least 100 bucks. My husband will also try very hard to collect 100 bucks.

34. Malena & Adam Jackson says:

We pledge to raise AT LEAST $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team Make-A-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project.

35. Jess Clawson says:

I am running in the 5k in February and am working to raise $300 for Make-a-Wish! It’s all for the kids!!

36. MileHighDisney says:

I am committing to raise $100 dollars for the half marathon race in January of 2012

37. Beth & Steven Moser says:

My husband and I pledge to raise at least $100 each for the WDW Radio Running Team donation to the Make-a-Wish Foundation/ Dream Team project.

38. I will raise at least $150 to for the Half Marathon.

39. Dan Braunstein says:

I commit to raising $100 for the Dream Team Project for my run in the half marathon this weekend!!

40. Sharon Wingate says:

I commit to raising $100 for the dream team for the princess half

41. Jorge Nunez Jr. says:

I commit to raise $100 by next Disney Run which is the Expedition Everest Challenge on May 5th for the Dream Team Project!

42. Jorge Nunez Jr. says:

I commit to raise $100 by my next Disney run which is the Expedition Everest Challenge on May 5th for the Dream Team Project!

43. Andrew Rauchmiller says:

I pledge/commit to raise an amount of $100+ for the WDW Radio Running Team for the Make a wish foundation/Dream Team Project befor my first ever Disney race when I do the wine and dine 1/2 marathon in november. It is truly for the KIDS!!!

44. Jennifer Tyson says:

I commit to raise $100 for the dream team for thePrincess Half! And again for the Tower of Terror 10 miler!

45. Joy Hargraves says:

46. I commit to raise a minimum of $100 for WDW Radio Running Team Make-A-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project

47. I am committing to raising a minimum of $100 for WDW Radio Dream/Make A Wish Team Project in honor of AWESOME WISH CHILD ANNA B (I was her wish granter in 2004…if you want to know more about that experience just ask) 8(:-D

48. Niki Alexander says:

I am committing to raise a minimum of $100 for the WDW Radio Dream Team Make-A-Wish Foundation Dream Team Project.

49. Zach and Emily Border says:

Emily and I commit to raise 100 dollars each our race in May The Expedition Everest Challenge

50. Matt Marcella says:

I commit to raise $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team Make-A-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project for the 2012 Disneyland Half Marathon

51. Vernon Alger says:

I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish

52. Megan Rogers says:

I commit to a raise at least $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team Make-A-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project

53. Charles Sullivan says:

I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make A Wish.

54. Kristen & Katie Tyk says:

Katie and I commit to raising at least $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team Make-A-Wish/Dream Team project

55. Steve Libucha says:

The Libucha Family commits to raise at least $100 for the WDW Radio Running Team Make-A-Wish Foundation/Dream Team Project. Goofy or bust 2013!

56. Gwen Maginnis says:

57. Louis Passauer says:

The Passauer Family commits to raise at least $100 to Make A Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project.

58. Pam Smith says:

The Smith Family commits to raise at least $200 to the Make a Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project.

59. Mike Yawn says:

I commit to raising $100 (or more) for Make-A-Wish / Dream Team project as part of the WDW Radio Running Team

60. Tina Tisi says:

I am Committing to raise $100 to Make a Wish Foundation of America thought the Dream Team Project.

61. I commit to raising at least $100 for the Make A Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project, by running races in the UK and hopefully one day WDW!

62. Tracy St. John says:

I am committing my husband and I to raising $100 for the Dream Team during the 2013 WDW Goofy Challenge!

63. Troy Stanley says:

I am committing to raise $200 in calendar year 2012 for Make a Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project. I will be running ini the Wine & Dine Half-MarThon in November 2012.

64. Vincent Hart says:

I am commited to raise more than $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project.

65. Sarah Bowie & Jenise Soules says:

We are committing to raise $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project. We will be running in the 2012 Tower of Terror 10-miler.

66. Stephen Conti says:

I am committing to raise at least $100 for the Make A Wish Foundation through the Dream Team Project. I’m running my 4th Walt Disney World Half Marathon in January 2013 (2009, 2010 and 2012).

67. I just signed up for the Disney World FULL Marathon in January. I will try my best to represent our team well! I am committing to raising $100!

68. John Yarber says:

I am doing the Goofy in January 2013, and I am committing to raising at least $100 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation through the Dream Team Project.

69. I’ve just registered for the 2013 Half Marathon and my husband and I will both be doing the Family Fun 5K. I commit to raising at least $100 for the Make A Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project.

70. I commit to a $100.00 WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish.

71. Angela Budway says:

I commit to raising at least $100.00 for the WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish

72. Sarah (Kingdomkitty) says:

My fiance (Jeff) and I commit to raise $200 as part of a WDW Running Team race in Jan/Feb 2013.

73. Paul Kobos says:

I commit to donate $100 as pert of the WDW Running Team in 2012

74. Kristin McCown says:

I commit to raising $100 before I run the 2012 Wine and Dine Half Marathon.

75. Greg and Helene Russell says:

We commit to raising $200 as part of the WDW Radio Running team participating in the WDW 2013 Marathon weekend.

76. I commit to donating at least $100 to Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio Running Team.

77. I just joined the WDW Running Team, and I pledge to raise at least $100 for Make a Wish Foundation

78. Pat and Rachel Ritchie says:

We commit to $200. To Make a Wish Foundation as members of the WDW Radio Running Team

79. Rodney Wheaton says:

My sister LaReya Okesson and I commit to working to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish foundation.

80. My sister Jenni Higuchi and I commit to working to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation :)

I am running: WDW Marathon, Tink Neverland 5K and Tink Half Marathon.

She is running: Tink Neverland 5K – her first runDisney race :D

81. Garett Dorman says:

82. I am committing to raise at least $100 for Make-A-Wish through the Dream Team Project.

83. Dave & Eileen Lawrence says:

We commit to donating at least $100 to Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio Running Team.

84. I am committing to raise at least $100 to Make A Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project.

85. The Cash Family: Rob, Jamie, Brody, & Eli says:

86. I am committing to donate at least $100 to Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio Running Team!

87. I commit to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation for WDW Radio Running Team and the Dream Team Project.

88. David & Tabitha Dysart says:

We are committing to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation through the WDW Radio Running Team! We cannot wait to meet some of the great Running Team members!

89. Carl and Brenda Dicks says:

We commit to raise $100.00 for the WDW Radio Dream Team project.

Cannot wait to meet everyone on the team.

90. Darren and Beverly Steinbook says:

The Steinbooks commit to raise at least $200 for Make a Wish for our run in the Princess. :)

91. Crystal Gaines says:

Hi all! I committed to $100 and just posted it on the donations board tonight as I’m heading out for Tinkerbell tomorrow morning. Wanted to get it out before Mickey’s Full but did a bit more fundraising to get to the full $100.

Great thing is I’m going to keep working at it… as races come up, the bar keeps raising. I’m always looking for ways to help!

92. Kristen Ostrega says:

Hi everyone! I am running the Disneyland 10k and the wine and dine half (so far). I am committed to raising at least $100 for the dream team project :-)

93. Jonathan "The Voice" Dichter says:

I’m in! I’m committed to losing 100 pounds this year and raising AT LEAST $100 bucks for the Dream Team!

I’ll be running next in the 2014 WDW Half Marathon!

And I’m already down 18.6 pounds!

94. Mary McGinn says:

My husband Tom and I commit to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio Running Team. We plan on running the Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon together.We are grateful to the Make a wish foundation for all they did for our niece many years ago. She was diagnosed with diabetes at age 2 and as a young child was brought to Disney with her Dad. I drove to meet them. It was wonderful!!! Thanks to Make a wish! We want to give something back!

95. My wife and I are committed to raising at least $100 for the Dream Team and Make-a-Wish.
    We are planning to run the Disneyland Half Marathon and Wind and Dine Half Marathon

96. Beth from Michigan says:

My husband and myself are committed to raising at least $100 for the Dream team and Make-a-Wish.

97. Michael from Melbourne, Australia says:

My Dad and I commit to raising at least $100 for the Dream team and Make-a-Wish.

98. My husband and I commit to raising at least $100 together for the Dream Team. I’m running the Goofy in Jan 2014 and he’s running the half!

99. Meghan Stell says:

I commit to raising at least $100 for the Dream Team. I’ll be running the Glass Slipper challenge during the Princess Half Marathon weekend 2014!!! So excited to be a part of this team.

100. Chas Ackerman says:

I commit to raising at least $100 for the Dream team and Make-a-Wish. I will be running the upcoming: Dumbo Challenge, Tower of Terror 10 Miler, & the Dopey Challenge!

101. Chantal and Torey Gaspie says:

Torey and Chantal Gaspie pledge to raise $100.00 for the Dream Team and Make-A Wish. We will be running in the 2014 Princess 1/2 Marathon.. Happy to be apart of this wonderful team.

102. Craig Remaly says:

Just got my WDW radio running team membership for father’s day! I’m in for a $100 (hopefully more) for Make a Wish. My daughter and I will be there for the Wind and Dine half!!

103. Robert W. Behan says:

I commit to raising at least $100 for the Dream team and Make-a-Wish. I will be running the upcoming Tower of Terror 10 Miler and the Dopey Challenge!

104. I know I am late, but, I commit to raise $100.00 or more for the Dream Team and Make-A-Wish.

105. Watching the D23 Expo after a good training run this morning for the Wine and Dine and hopefully more to come in 2014! I’ll definitely raise $100 (hopefully a lot more!) for the Dream team. Happy trails, WDW Radio Running!

106. Brian Elias says:

I’m committing to $100 (at least) – I’ll be running in the WDW Half this coming January. Excited to be part of the team!!

107. Jennifer and David Swinburne says:

We commit $100 to the Make a Wish Foundation, and we will be running on behalf of the WDW Radio Running Team at the Tower of Terror 10 Miler this October.

108. Cheryl Starcher says:

I’m committing to raise at least $100 for the WDW Running Team Donation to Make-A-Wish .

109. Chuck Gerhart says:

I am committing to raise at least $100.00 to the Make A Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project!!

110. Jeff Carmichael says:

I commit to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio Running Team. Excited about being part of the team!

111. I am committing to raise at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio running team for my running of the WDW half-marathon in January. It’s a pleasure to raise money for such deserving and wonderful kids and their families. So happy to be part of the team!

112. Casey Kinnan says:

I am committing to raising at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation as part of the WDW Radio Running Team! So excited about being apart of such a wonderful cause!

113. Deb & Laura Smith says:

We commit to raising at least $500 for the Make a Wish Foundation! We’re happy to be a part of this great team raising money for a wonderful cause.

114. Lauren Jozwiak says:

I commit to raising at least $100 for the Make a Wish Foundation as a part of the WDW Radio Running team. I am thrilled to be part of the team, raising money for this wonderful cause.

115. I happily commit to raise a minimum of $100 as part of team WDW Radio Running Team in support of Make A Wish foundation. I’m thrilled to be a part of the team!

116. Pat Reinsvold says:

I am happy to commit to raise a minimum of $100 (hopefully a lot more) as part of the WDW running team as I run in the 2014 Avengers Half Marathon.

117. Megan Prowse says: