Interview with Disney Legend Jack Lindquist
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #228 for the week of June 26, 2011.
During this past weekendâ€™s 3rd annual PNW MouseMeet, a gathering of Disney fans in the Pacific Northwest, I had the privilege of not only attending once again, but the opportunity to sit down and interview another Disney Legend, and share that interview with you. Lack Lindquist joined the Disney Company just two months after Disneyland opened and during his nearly four decades with the company, held many roles, from public relations to being unexpectedly named the President of Disneyland. In addition to working directly with Walt Disney, Jack later went on to work on unique advertising concepts, EPCOT Center and many of his admittedly crazy ideas are still found in the parks today. I think youâ€™ll enjoy getting a first-hand recount of the growth and development of the parks, and the Disney Company as a whole.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
- Visit our weekly WDW Radio Disney auctions for Japan relief on the WDW Radio blog
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World
- Visit LouMongello.com for more information
- WDW Radio Disney Book Club – TheDisneyBookClub.com
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World
- Get dates and locations at DisneyMeets.com
- Lou Mongelloâ€™s Audio Guides to Walt Disney World
Available NOW as an instant download or on CD! Order all 5 on CD and save! Click Here to learn more or order!
- WDW Radio iPhone Apps: Get WDW Radio and Walt Disney World Trivia on your iPhone!
- WDWNewsCast – Watch & chat during our LIVE NewsCast
Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET – Be part of the broadcast & discuss live in the chat room at http://WDWNewsCast.com
- WDW Radio on YouTube
Click HERE to watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel