/ Tuesday, June 28th, 2011

Join Lou Mongello from WDW Radio as he explores this hidden treasure of the Walt Disney World

The Harmony Barber Shop was established, according to story, in 1886, and is a real, working barber shop, complete with three old-style barber chairs. Here, you or your children can get a haircut, with special treatment given to those children who mark their visit to WDW with their first haircut. Complimentary Mickey ears, complete with “First Haircut” embroidered on the back are given as a souvenir of the occasion.

The Original Harmony Barber Shop  was located on West Center Street (off Main Street USA), from 1971 – 2001. It was filled in by the Emporium’s northward expansion in 2001. West Center Street included not just the original Harmony Barber Shop but the Livery Stable, Champion Cyclery and Chinese Hand Laundry facades. The Harmony Barber Shop is now located in “building #43″ between the Car Barn and the Emporium on the West side of Town Square.

It is incredibly well-themed, just like the rest of Main Street with turn-of-the-20th century décor like pinstriped wallpaper, dark carved wood cabinetry, potbelly stove, old-fashioned phone, 100-year-old hat rack and more.

Go visit, look around, enjoy the details, and get you or your children a haircut, right in the middle of Main Street, USA!

Learn more about the Harmony Barber Shop on Lou Mongello’s Audio Tours of Walt Disney World on CD or download. Starting in the Magic Kingdom with a detailed walk down Main Street, USA, Lou will narrate your way around Town Square, through every shop and past every window, pointing out details on your journey. From there, he will take you through the entire Magic Kingdom’s lands, attractions, shops and shows. Along the way, you will learn about the incredible details, secrets and history of each land, and discover fascinating bits of trivia.

232 Responses to "Video: The Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street, USA in Walt Disney World"

1. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

2. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

3. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

4. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

5. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

6. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

7. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

8. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

9. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

10. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

11. [..YouTube..] Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

12. phantomsaurora16 says:

Aw, Lou with glitter in his hair. Love it. :)

13. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

14. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

15. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

16. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

17. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

18. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

19. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

20. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

21. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

22. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

23. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

24. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

25. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

26. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

27. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

28. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

29. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

30. [..YouTube..] i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

31. McCracken257 says:

i love the barber shop! One day I hope I can get my hair cutt there!

32. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

33. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

34. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

35. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

36. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

37. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

38. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

39. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

40. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

41. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

42. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

43. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

44. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

45. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

46. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

47. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

48. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

49. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

50. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

51. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

52. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

53. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

54. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

55. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

56. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

57. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

58. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

59. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

60. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

61. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

62. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!
    Lucille :>)

63. [..YouTube..] Had I known about the glitter part/pixie dust I would have gone in there for some myself!!! Darn It….That is great Lou!!! Love It!!!! Thanks….you lucky stiff you!!!!

64. Tinkerchelli says:

Lucille :>)

65. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

66. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

67. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

68. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

69. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

70. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

71. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

72. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

73. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

74. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

75. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

76. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

77. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

78. [..YouTube..] My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

79. T4ShowVideos says:

My hair is getting a little long. Think I need a haircut, Lou?

80. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

81. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

82. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

83. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

84. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

85. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

86. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

87. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

88. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

89. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

90. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

91. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

92. [..YouTube..] My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

93. My son’s first ever haircut was had here. What a fnatastic memory.

94. [..YouTube..] 1:05 wow

95. [..YouTube..] 1:05 wow

96. [..YouTube..] 1:05 wow

97. helloitsjp says:

1:05 wow

98. So great!! I am thinking bout taking my daughter there when we visit in Aug for her 1st haircut….she will be turning 5!! I love the pixie dust Lou…looking good!! : )

99. Norman Cavey says:

My barber says he would love to retire to Disneyworld and work in the Barber Shop. My question is – do they need barbers or is it one of those jobs, that the people working there have been there for years.

100. Yeah yeah, we know…..the pixie dust was “was for research purposes only”!!!

101. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

102. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

103. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

104. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

105. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

106. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

107. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

108. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

109. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

110. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

111. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

112. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

113. [..YouTube..] Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

114. Hope to take our son in Feb 2011 for his first haircut.

115. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

116. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

117. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

118. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

119. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

120. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

121. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

122. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

123. [..YouTube..] Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

124. CutesyBubblez says:

Somehow I doubt that was your 1st haircut.

125. Marcus Vowell says:

I took my son there to get his hair cut about a year ago. There were two older guys working in there at the time and they were both great. Very friendly and funny and had a great rapport with one another. He got a great haircut, too! Highly recommend this experience. :)

126. My daughter & I both had haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop in February. She donated her 10″ ponytail to “Locks of Love”, a charity that makes hairpieces for children with long term medical hair loss. A special place to perform a special act.

127. We went to the Barbershop on our last trip and my youngest had his First Haircut there! The rest of the children had their hair ‘done’, the girls having princess ponies with pixie dust and the boys having gel. In my opinion it was great value for money and a wonderful experience!!

128. John Palmer says:

Went there to get a haircut a couple of years ago for fun. Salvador was my barber. As usual he asked where I was from. When I told him as was from a small town in PA, but I was sure he’d never heard of it. He asked the name and when I told him he said he used to work in the next town over for many years. We had a great time talking about the area. He had decided that Pennsylvania was too cold for him and he had family in Miami and Orlando, so picked Orlando and WDW to move to. You never know who you’ll run into!

129. We took out youngest to the Harmony Barber Shop for his first haircut on his first birthday! I read a tip somewhere to go during or around 3:00 parade time for less crowds. That didn’t work out so well for us. We got there about 45 before and found a long line. I wasn’t about to miss out on the chance to get his first haircut on his first birthday so there was no coming back later to possibly find them closed. I stood in the line out the door in the hot Florida sun for over an hour waiting for our turn. On the up side Kamden got a nice long nap in the shade with daddy. He woke up about 15 minutes before our turn and it ended up being a great experience. Michael was great with him. A one year old sat completely still playing with Mickey stickers while he got his first haircut. No tears or squirming around…That is magical!

130. Evilsweatervest says:

My daughters 1st haircut was at the Harmony Barber Shop 7 years ago.
    They were amazing at keeping a 2 year old entertained.

We’ve never been back to the barbershop but what a memory!

131. Got my first Disney haircut on my last trip. I was 31 years old and oddly enough it was also my first Mohawk! But not just any Mohawk, a dyed orange with pixie dust Mohawk with an orange Mickey head painted on both sides! Yes it was a head turner and well worth it. Can’t wait to go back this October with my son to make it a tradition for years to come. The barber was awesome and very insightful into Disney branding and why they couldn’t cut a Mickey into my hair anymore. The same two have been there for years now and don’t see them leaving anytime soon.

132. manutdserg says:

We took my son there last year. He wasn’t that excited at first (not a fan of getting his haircut in general). Then the barbers started playing games with him and treating him like a superstar – he had a ball. When we went back to the Magic Kingdom a few days later, he asked to have his haircut again!

133. my two daughters got haircuts there and want to do it EVERYTIME we go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nYObNhocig

134. We had our son’s first haircut at Harmony Barber Shop. He was 12 months old. Castmember Penny did a fabulous job, and the Dapper Dans sang. Noah did not cry at all during his first haircut. Penny distracted him with stickers, toys, etc. Plus, Noah loved the Dapper Dans. For the first haircut package you get a certificate, locks of hair wrapped in a tissue secured with a Mickey sticker, and the child gets a pair of mouse ears with “First Haircut” embroidered on the back. When Penny presented Noah with his mouse ears he just smiled really big. It was a wonderful memory for all of us. The next year, when Noah was 24 months old, we were back at WDW, and took Noah to Harmony again. Penny was working and she cut his hair again. We will be back again with Noah this fall, and plan on another trip to Harmony. A nice tradition to have.

135. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

136. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

137. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

138. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

139. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

140. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

141. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!!  AMAZING!!!!

142. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

143. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

144. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

145. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

146. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

147. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

148. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

149. [..YouTube..] WHOOOOA LOU IS A MAGICIAN 0:20 seconds he makes two people DISAPEAR!!! AMAZING!!!!

150. martino81 says:

151. [..YouTube..] very nice!

152. [..YouTube..] very nice!

153. [..YouTube..] very nice!

154. [..YouTube..] very nice!

155. Darienbeagle says:

very nice!

156. [..YouTube..] You always did glitter, Lou!

157. [..YouTube..] You always did glitter, Lou!

158. [..YouTube..] You always did glitter, Lou!

159. [..YouTube..] You always did glitter, Lou!

160. [..YouTube..] You always did glitter, Lou!

161. [..YouTube..] You always did glitter, Lou!

162. Darienbeagle says:

You always did glitter, Lou!

163. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

164. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

165. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

166. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

167. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

168. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

169. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

170. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

171. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

172. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

173. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

174. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

175. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

176. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

177. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

178. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

179. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

180. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

181. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

182. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

183. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

184. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

185. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

186. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

187. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

188. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

189. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

190. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

191. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

192. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

193. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

194. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

195. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

196. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

197. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

198. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

199. [..YouTube..] I have been to DISNEY 8 times and never knew you could actually get your hair cut. I will be there in October and I will be getting my hair cut there then.. I cant wait!!!!

200. 1tidefanintn says:

201. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

202. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

203. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

204. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

205. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

206. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

207. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

208. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

209. [..YouTube..] This is a great video! Great job Lou!

210. Airtimevideo says:

This is a great video! Great job Lou!

211. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

212. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

213. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

214. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

215. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

216. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

217. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

218. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

219. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

220. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

221. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

222. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

223. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

224. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

225. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

226. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

227. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

228. [..YouTube..] ilike this harmony barber shopand iwillgo their for a haircut my a female barber sign kevin david427

229. KEVINDAVID427 says:

230. [..YouTube..] Now that’s bloody epic

231. MattyIce61 says:

Now that’s bloody epic

232. My hubby got his hair cut there with our 2 twenty-something daughters watching. There was such fun banter between our girls and the barber about all the things he should do to their Dad. Dad walked out with glitter all over and a big blue gooey Mickey right in the middle of his bald spot :) Lots of laughs but hubby walked right over to the men’s room to wash off the mickey. That’s ok, the hair gel would have gotten all over his new Disney cap.