Listen to the Show
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #231 for the week of July 17, 2011.
Walt Disney World is a multi-sensory environment, on which we as guests are not merely passive viewers, but active participants on a three dimensional stage. As part of the environmental experience, Disney has created details that help set that stage, and not all of them are meant to be seen. Instead, many are meant to be heard, and throughout the parks there are numerous hidden treasures in the form of audio tidbits. This week, we’ll look at, and help you discover, many of those overlooked audio treasures that create such an immersive, detailed atmosphere.
I’ll have a few announcements before playing some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Chuck Lionberger’s Disney Daddy blog
Question for YOU: What’s your favorite, hidden audio “treasure” in Walt Disney World? Tell us in the Comments below
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World
- Visit LouMongello.com for more information
- WDW Radio Disney Book Club – TheDisneyBookClub.com
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World
- Get dates and locations at DisneyMeets.com
- Lou Mongelloâ€™s Audio Guides to Walt Disney World – Available NOW as an instant download or on CD! Click Here to learn more or order!
- WDW Radio iPhone Apps: Get WDW Radio and Walt Disney World Trivia on your iPhone!
- WDWNewsCast – Watch & chat during our LIVE NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET – Be part of the broadcast & discuss live in the chat room at http://WDWNewsCast.com
- WDW Radio on YouTube – Watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel