Listen to the Show
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #233 for the week of July 31, 2011.
With the 40th anniversary of Walt Disney World’s opening taking place on October 1, over the next few months, we’re going to explore some of the Magic Kingdom’s opening day attractions/ We’ll look at their concepts, history, development, and changes over the years. This week, weâ€™ll begin this new series with one of Adventurelandâ€™s three original attractions, the Swiss Family Treehouse. Simple in concept but rich in story, weâ€™ll discuss itâ€™s origins, and help point our some of its wonderful details, and even a few secrets as well.
I’ll have a few announcements before playing some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Do you visit the Swiss Family Treehouse on every visit to Walt Disney World? Should it stay as is, or be updated somehow? If so, how would YOU change the Treehouse?
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World
- Visit LouMongello.com for more information
- WDW Radio Disney Book Club – TheDisneyBookClub.com
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World
- Get dates and locations at DisneyMeets.com
- Lou Mongello’s Audio Guides to Walt Disney World – Available NOW as an instant download or on CD! Click Here to learn more or order!
- WDWNewsCast – Watch & chat during our LIVE NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET – Be part of the broadcast & discuss live in the chat room at http://WDWNewsCast.com
- WDW Radio on YouTube – Watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel