Listen to the Show
Top Ten Spooky Places in Walt Disney World
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #246 for the week of October 30, 2011.
There’s a chill in the air in Walt Disney World at this time of year, not because of the weather, but because it’s time for Halloween. And in the spirit of it being Not So Scary, we’re going to look around the resort, in the parks and closely at some attractions that have their creepy moments. So take your “loved ones” by the hand, as we look at our Ten Ten Spooky Places in Walt Disney World.
Iâ€™ll have a few announcements and then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is YOUR favorite spooky place, attraction, show or moment in Walt Disney World?
- Celebrations Disney Magazine
- Guide to the Magic
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations at DisneyMeets.com
- WDWNewsCast – Watch & chat during our LIVE NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET – Be part of the broadcast & discuss live in the chat room at http://WDWNewsCast.com
- WDW Radio on YouTube – Watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel