/ Tuesday, December 27th, 2011

Lou Mongello talks with Steven Miller from Disney Theme Parks Merchandise about the all-new Star Wars Starspeeder 1000 from the Star Tours attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland.

Thanks for watching!

70 Responses to "Video: Disney / Star Wars – Star Tours Starspeeder 1000 Playset"

1. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

2. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

3. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

4. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

5. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

6. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

7. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

8. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

9. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

10. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

11. [..YouTube..] I love your videos on here you should make more!

12. HurleysDharmaVan says:

I love your videos on here you should make more!

13. Lou Mongello says:

Santa made me “Father of the Year” when my son received this on Christmas

14. Gonna have to wait for our next trip for this… postage to UK is £47!!!!!

15. Great toy…I mean collectable. lol

16. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

17. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

18. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

19. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

20. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

21. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

22. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

23. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

24. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

25. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

26. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

27. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

28. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

29. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

30. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

31. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

32. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

33. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

34. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

35. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

36. [..YouTube..] Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

37. Do u know if these will be a limited run? Or will they have them/be restocking them for a while?

38. I visited Disneyland last month I had read about the new Star Tours on http://www.mydisneyjourney.com and I must say it exceeded my expectations I had a great time …I liked the video thanks for sharing great job!

39. [..YouTube..] ordering this off ebay!

40. [..YouTube..] ordering this off ebay!

41. [..YouTube..] ordering this off ebay!

42. [..YouTube..] ordering this off ebay!

43. [..YouTube..] ordering this off ebay!

44. starwarstopmotion says:

ordering this off ebay!

45. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

46. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

47. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

48. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

49. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

50. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

51. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

52. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

53. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

54. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

55. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

56. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

57. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

58. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

59. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

60. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

61. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

62. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

63. [..YouTube..] I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

64. I will be hitting Disney around the time of Star Wars Weekends and I will grab one then

65. [..YouTube..] this video is a lie. I went to disneyland to buy one of these 3 weeks ago..there were plenty on the shelves and they were selling for 69.99. Not 54.99. It’s a lie. I didn’t buy it because I wanted to contact disney for an explanation for the price change. I emailed them and said nothing. The price is riduculous for a star wars vehicle.

66. starwarsagent says:

67. [..YouTube..] Get a life.

68. bttfspencer says: