Pecos Bills Cafe – History, Stories, Details and Review

Join Lou Mongello from WDW Radio as he takes you on a tour of Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in Frontierland in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.

Learn about the history of Pecos Bill and this restaurant, explore the stories and details inside, and of course, see what it has the testiest burgers in the Magic Kingdom

Thanks for watching!

54 Responses to "Video: Pecos Bills Cafe – History, Stories, Details and Review"

1. Lou Mongello says:
  2. [..YouTube..] you always eating lou lol

3. you always eating lou lol

4. [..YouTube..] Yummy

5. Yummy

6. [..YouTube..] and up until 1998 (i THINK) there used to be a 2nd set of Max,Buff & Melvin characters on the wall that were animatwed & greeted guests as they exited the Country Bear Jamboree. (but that was back when it was still called the Mile Long Bar)

7. disneydanny2 says:

8. [..YouTube..] Can you do one of harbor house! its the best place in the magic kingdom!!

9. Can you do one of harbor house! its the best place in the magic kingdom!!

10. [..YouTube..] loved the song starting at 2:07. anyone know the name?

11. [..YouTube..] Thanks Lou! Now I’m hungry.

12. Thanks Lou! Now I’m hungry.

13. [..YouTube..] Hi Lou you lucky thing you!!! I wished I could live and work at Disney already. I get so jealous every time I watch your videos here at work. I can not believe how many times I have been to Disney and still have not been able to go there. It’s usually closed when I am there for some reason. Hopefully it will be open in April I will bring hubby I am a vegetarian. :>)

14. Tinkerchelli says:

15. [..YouTube..] I watched this right before heading out to work a night shift. Now I’m starving, great!

16. I watched this right before heading out to work a night shift. Now I’m starving, great!

17. [..YouTube..] Looks good– thanks Lou!

18. Darienbeagle says:

Looks good– thanks Lou!

19. [..YouTube..] The Angus burger is great, but for my money you can’t top the taco salad with cheese sauce, grilled onions, mushrooms chili and pickles…yes…pickles.

20. The Angus burger is great, but for my money you can’t top the taco salad with cheese sauce, grilled onions, mushrooms chili and pickles…yes…pickles.

21. Tara Renee Petar says:

one place I always hear about but don’t believe we’ve ever eatten in. Also, anytime I watch one of your videos I keep expecting CMs to go past going “oh hey Lou!” :)

22. He was the roughest toughest critter,
    Never known to be a quitter,
    ‘Cause he never had no fear of man nor beast.

23. The camera should really be lowered a bit when recording. We learned in film class that a higher camera angle makes a person seem even shorter and we know Lou wouldn’t want that.

24. [..YouTube..] I love Pecos Bill’s, always have! It is always busy, always hectic, but ALWAYS worth it!

25. I love Pecos Bill’s, always have! It is always busy, always hectic, but ALWAYS worth it!

26. You’re 100% correct, Berdo. However, I was using the old “camera on a stick” technique, and shooting the video myself. As a result, it was difficult to monitor myself in frame, figure out what to say next, not walk into someone, etc.

But yes… anything to make me look taller and skinner would be a huge improvement :)

27. Great video Lou. I always enjoy watching videos that feature a classic such as this and give me my “Disney fix” for the day. Thank you!!

28. Nathan Mauldin says:

The 1/3 pound deluxe angus burger was my reward for running the half marathon in January. I ate that for lunch and treasured every bite for sure. Thanks Lou.

29. Great video!! When I was down in the world in December (2011) and I made a point to visit Pecos Bill since I heard so much about it on the show!! I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it, especially since I learned about the hidden gems on your show..

30. Thanks for this video. I love the tall tale inn and cafe. We eat there every time we visit.

31. Love Pecos, completely agree with ya Lou, the burgers just taste better there for whatever reason.

32. [..YouTube..] Lou you should do more of this videos. I love it!

33. Lou you should do more of this videos. I love it!

34. [..YouTube..] my favorite quick service in all of magic kingdom…thank you sir

35. my favorite quick service in all of magic kingdom…thank you sir

36. [..YouTube..] #6

37. [..YouTube..] Nice reference to Pulp Fiction! Thanks for the great video. I have eaten there countless times and never noticed half of the details. Probably because my wife and I trying to feed two kids before one has a hunger melt down. Thanks Lou!

38. Nice reference to Pulp Fiction! Thanks for the great video. I have eaten there countless times and never noticed half of the details. Probably because my wife and I trying to feed two kids before one has a hunger melt down. Thanks Lou!

39. [..YouTube..] As the pp mentioned, nice Pulp Fiction reference. My fav is the Pork Sandwich. Mmm. That is a tasty … uh Sandwich…

40. As the pp mentioned, nice Pulp Fiction reference. My fav is the Pork Sandwich. Mmm. That is a tasty … uh Sandwich…

41. [..YouTube..] Love the restaurant by the haunted mansion (Orlando)…they have fish…up stairs has great decorations, usually under utilized and great place to unwind from crowds

42. Love the restaurant by the haunted mansion (Orlando)…they have fish…up stairs has great decorations, usually under utilized and great place to unwind from crowds

43. [..YouTube..] Oh man, now I’m hungry.

44. Oh man, now I’m hungry.

45. [..YouTube..] He said “all the major food groups are represented” in the Angus burger! I love it!

46. JerryDugan says:

47. thats my favorite place to get a burger in the MK.

48. lou is so cute

49. DoongDiing says:

Is there a signature from Agnes b.?!

50. captainakron27 says:

Tall Tale is a Disney Movie from 1995 Featuring Pecos Bill, Tom Henry and Paul Bunyan! Check it out, that Burger looks delicious! cool review

51. Monique Pennington says:

this the only place i eat at when i go to Magic Kingdom

52. gHoStsOfTheHollow says:

cool Paul Stanleys boot! 2:52

53. Shining Alley says:

I miss this place! Brings back memories of working here in the summer of 2013!