Take us out to the ballgame!
Atlanta Braves Spring Training is back at Walt Disney World at the ESPN Wide World of Sports and we thought it would be fun to spend the day at the ballpark with the WDW Radio family! We’ll have a picnic on the lawn and make it an afternoon of fun with friends!
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Game starts at 1:05pm, but we will arrive at the lawn at 11:30am
as the Atlanta Braves host the New York Yankees!
Please note that you will need to purchase tickets (lawn seats) to the event via Ticketmaster HERE
- Gates open three hours prior to start time.
- Ages 3 and older require a ticket.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted.
- Umbrellas and chairs are not allowed inside the stadium.
- For the safety of our guests, strollers are prohibited inside Champion Stadium.
- All packages, parcels, backpacks and small bags (purses and hip packs) will be subject to inspection prior to entering the stadium.
- The following noise makers are not allowed: air horns, whistles and cow bells.
- Tickets are an additional $5 each when purchased on day of the game.
See you at the ballpark!!!!!