/ Wednesday, March 7th, 2012

Join Lou Mongello and the WDW Radio Family and “Box People” as they celebrate 5 years of WDW Radio with a slideshow of images submitted by listeners and video from part of our 5 Year Adventure in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World!

Thank you for the past 5 years! Keep Moving Forward…

20 Responses to "WDW Radio 5 Year Anniversary at Walt Disney World"

1. loved loved loved the video! so many awesome photos and video clips!

2. [..YouTube..] right on Lou !!

3. SteamboatEddie says:

right on Lou !!

4. [..YouTube..] Happy 5th anniversary Lou! Thanks for all you do!

5. MrFranksWildRide says:

Happy 5th anniversary Lou! Thanks for all you do!

6. This is awesome! So great to see so many of my friends (and me) in this video! It brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for all the happiness you share with us Lou :)

7. [..YouTube..] Thanks for all the great work the past 5 years!!!!!!!!!!

8. [..YouTube..] Thanks for all the great work the past 5 years!!!!!!!!!!

9. Thanks for all the great work the past 5 years!!!!!!!!!!

10. This just reaffirms how thankful we are to have Lou do so much for us. I’m so grateful to have an outlet I can turn to whenever I need some Disney in my day. I smiled through the whole video. I can’t thank him enough.

11. Jen Tremley says:

Awesome video Lou & the gang!!!! I am so proud & glad to be a part of the WDW Radio Family!

12. Alicia aka DisneyGirl88 says:

Thank YOU Lou for taking so much out of each and everyday to bring alittle of the Disney Magic into our lives when we cant be there to enjoy it. I have only started watching about a year and a half ago, but look forward to every Wednesday night(or Thursday morning when i have to catch it on the website). And I hope to meet you one day in person so I can say I Escaped the Box. Truly a wonderful video could not stop smiling through it. Thank YOU again Lou!!

13. Hey Lou, thanks for the memories, the laughs, the information and most of all the friendship that you share will each and every one of us. Keep moving forward.
    John

14. A LOT of FUN packed into those 5 years! <Wishing WDW Radio many more =)

15. Morgan Allen says:

great video! It’s near impossible to sum up all the wonderful things that have happened in the last 5 years! The video would be never ending, but this is close enough. I was glad to see that the photo I submitted was put in the video. It was an amazing day that I’ll never forget! Glad to have met Lou but I hope to meet the rest of the gang in the future! Can’t wait to see what’s next :) A HUGE thanks to Lou and the WDW Radio Team!

16. Lou and WDW Radio family!!

CONGRATS (again) on 5 years!! So many friendships have beeen made by knowing you! Thank you!

Thank you for all that you do every day with the podcast, blog, videos, interviews, and so much more! Thanks for bringing Disney into my life every day!!

I can’t wait to meet you in May!!

PS. I would of sent in a picture but I didn’t have a computer when this was being put together! Sorry! Maybe for the 10 year!!

17. Great Video. Great Show. Great Guy.

18. [..YouTube..] only a little under 5 years to go for the 10th anniversary party! I can’t wait!

19. thetony458 says:

only a little under 5 years to go for the 10th anniversary party! I can’t wait!

20. Spent my birthday on Feb 11 watching all of you and having a good time all the way in Seattle. Just became familiar with your podcast/site a few months ago when we decided to come to WDW in April and wanted to get some insight. Didn’t realize we already had Lou right here at home in Trivia Book we bought for our last visit 3 years ago. P.S. Wednesday evenings sitting in front of computer is “a must” for our family now. THANKS FOR IT ALL!