Topics this week include:

Agent P from Phineas and Ferb game coming to Epcot
LIVE tour of Storybook Circus soft opening including Dumbo, The Great Goofini, Walt Disney World Railroad Station and more!
—————————-

Join us every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET at http://WDWRadioLIVE.com for a LIVE interactive news show covering the Walt Disney World. Be a part of the broadcast and discussion and discuss the news real-time in the chat room.

Thanks to our sponsor, http://TouringPlans.com/WDWRadio

Check out Glenn Whelan’s GooglinWDW.com and PrettyGoodMovieRide.com

Visit Ryan Wilson at the Main Street Gazette

22 Responses to "WDWNewsCast – Disney News: LIVE Tour of Storybook Circus in Walt Disney World – Mar. 14, 2012"

1. 1DawnMarie1 says:

[..YouTube..] This has me so excited for my next trip to WDW! I’m always sad when things change because of my love of nostalgia but the new things are always so exciting!!

2. 1DawnMarie1 says:

3. myjrbear says:

[..YouTube..] cant see much in the dark lou!!!

4. myjrbear says:

cant see much in the dark lou!!!

5. hobbit4life says:

[..YouTube..] i wanna go to disney soooo bad

6. hobbit4life says:

[..YouTube..] i wanna go to disney soooo bad

7. hobbit4life says:

i wanna go to disney soooo bad

8. MomTink3 says:

[..YouTube..] So wish we were there now. Thanks so much for the tour, it’s like getting a sneak peak of what we will get to experience on our next visit, which is a year away. Can’t wait to see it in person.

9. MomTink3 says:

10. MomTink3 says:

11. MomTink3 says:

12. thetony458 says:

[..YouTube..] i LOVE the water feature added to Dumbo. Storybook Circus looks so much better than Imagined and its not even done yet

13. thetony458 says:

14. Tinkerchelli says:

[..YouTube..] Can not wait to be there April :) Don’t you need an Assistant Lou????

15. Tinkerchelli says:

Can not wait to be there April :) Don’t you need an Assistant Lou????

16. Tinkerchelli says:

[..YouTube..] This looks so awesome Lou, (PS I HATE CLOWNS TOO) to me they are weird & scary…hehe..

17. Tinkerchelli says:

18. swarlock says:

[..YouTube..] Lou. I was there Tuesday Morning. I wanted to stay but I had to leave before it got dark. We gotta meet next month.

19. swarlock says:

20. [..YouTube..] I was just wondering are there any plans for food carts; guest dining experiences, or quick service locations in Storybook Circus. I miss the frozen lemonade at the town fair market location at Mickey’s Toontown fair!

21. [..YouTube..] I was just wondering are there any plans for food carts; guest dining experiences, or quick service locations in Storybook Circus. I miss the frozen lemonade at the town fair market location at Mickey’s Toontown fair!

22. roberpatrickk says: