Topics this week include:

– Tutto Gusto wine bar in Italy in Epcot’s World Showcase
– The Vision House at Innoventions
– Test Track refurb
– Star Wars Weekends stars and celebrities
– Tom Hanks to play Walt Disney in film about Mary Poppins
—————————-

Join us every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com for a LIVE interactive news show covering Walt Disney World. Be a part of the broadcast and discussion and discuss the news real-time in the chat room.

Thanks to our sponsor, TouringPlans.com

Thanks for watching! Be sure to tune in next week!

14 Responses to "WDW NewsCast Apr. 11, 2012 – Tutto Gusto, Test Track, Star Wars Weekends, Tom Hanks as Walt Disney and more!"

1. [..YouTube..] I love the Tom Hanks idea! Tom is also a much beloved guy – even though I’m sure he has other sides too. To have a beloved American icon portray a beloved American icon makes sense to me. He’s a fabulous actor, too.

2. [..YouTube..] I love the Tom Hanks idea! Tom is also a much beloved guy – even though I’m sure he has other sides too. To have a beloved American icon portray a beloved American icon makes sense to me. He’s a fabulous actor, too.

3. ekhildenbrand1 says:

4. bubbabouyi says:

[..YouTube..] You said ESPN weekend ?

5. bubbabouyi says:

You said ESPN weekend ?

6. Rich T says:

I think Tom Hanks is a perfect casting choice for the part of Walt Disney; can’t wait to see his take on the role!

7. tobryant says:

Tom Hanks will do a great job. If a movie were made about Walt’s life, I think DiCaprio would be excellent.

8. [..YouTube..] I’m excited about Tom Hanks. I think he’ll be a great Walt and I can’t wait to see the movie!

9. CutesyBubblez says:

10. J-Way_Animator says:

I love the idea of Tom Hanks, but I think that for the beginning of the film, he will have to have some sort of make up or animation done to make him appear younger. Walt was 37 years old when he tried to purchase the film rights to Mary Poppins for the first time. Tom Hanks is currently 56 years old. When Walt finally finished and released the film, he was 63; 2 years and a few months from succumbing to cancer. So, in short, if they can make Tom Hanks look like a 37 year old Walt Disney at the beginning of the film, then I think the film will be terrific. There is no question that Tom Hanks has the acting prowess and preverbal chops to pull it off exceptionally well.

11. [..YouTube..] Tom Hanks would be awesome!

12. PositivelyHouston says:

Tom Hanks would be awesome!

13. dusten513 says:

[..YouTube..] I’m actually talking in this one, I was in the audience of about 6 people… we all rode Test Track together after this… Out of the box!>)

14. dusten513 says: