Listen to the Show
Photo courtesy of WDWLive.com
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #276 for the week of May 27, 2012. For those listening in the United States, this Monday is Memorial Day where we honor those who have served, and I ask that today and always we remember the fallen, the heroes, the sacrifices and the families.
On this week’s show, we’re going to take a unique tour around World Showcase in Epcot, as we encourage you to put down the guide map and take some time to explore, learn, discover and enjoy some of the many wonderful Nooks and Crannies of World Showcase. From tucked away corners, to little details, hidden treasures, educational opportunities, places to just get away and other opportunities to discover and learn, World Showcase has many experiences that you won’t necessarily find on a park map. I’ll also ask you to share your favorite out of the way spot or nook as well.
I’ll have the answer and winner for last week’s Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new one for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay for a few quick announcements, before I play some more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Where is your favorite “nook and crannie” in World Showcase?
Show # 202 – Exploring the UK Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase – Fantasy or Reality?
Show # 236– Virtual Tour of the Norway Pavilion in Epcot
- Chuck Lionberger’s Disney Daddy blog
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store