Micky Dolenz of The Monkees performed during the 2012 Epcot Flower Power Concert Series at Walt Disney World.

Enjoy concert highlights and interview by Lou Mongello

22 Responses to "Micky Dolenz of The Monkees Interview & Highlights from the Epcot Flower Power Concert Series at Walt Disney World"

1. [..YouTube..] Wow!! What an honor to meet and interview a living legend!! Thanks for posting Lou!!

2. lame2you says:

3. [..YouTube..] I’m guessing this interview took place behind the theater?

4. [..YouTube..] I’m guessing this interview took place behind the theater?

5. SuperGirl1984 says:

I’m guessing this interview took place behind the theater?

6. [..YouTube..] Nice one Lou.

7. swarlock says:

Nice one Lou.

8. [..YouTube..] Hollywood Lou!

9. prplhaze701 says:

Hollywood Lou!

10. [..YouTube..] Awesome Lou! I half expected a “Mickey” joke in there. :)

11. Awesome Lou! I half expected a “Mickey” joke in there. :)

12. [..YouTube..] Saw his first performance on Saturday. It was awesome!

13. Saw his first performance on Saturday. It was awesome!

14. [..YouTube..] Hi Lou, I loved this band & their show. :) I am aging myself now, but this is just GREAT!!!!
    I bet you felt so excited and honored to do this. He is a wonderful person. :>) & Davie too & the fact that he was wearing a Vader T Shirt is really Awesome. You looked star struck a bit Lou. Thanks for always doing these videos, it feels as though I am standing right there with you. PS Love Love Love you Audio CD’s that make my AM’s drives to work HAPPY!!!
    Lv Lucille aka (Tinkerchelli) :>) :>)

15. Tinkerchelli says:

Lv Lucille aka (Tinkerchelli) :>) :>)

16. [..YouTube..] Great to see Micky. Some great artist at Flower Power, why haven’t you interviewed some of them. Peter Noone for example, Paul Revere and the Raiders. They have many many stories of their music and their loyal fans, Do you know the name of Peter Noone’s devoted fans……The Noonatics. Check the audience next year for them, Some travel miles and from overseas to see him.

17. [..YouTube..] Great to see Micky. Some great artist at Flower Power, why haven’t you interviewed some of them. Peter Noone for example, Paul Revere and the Raiders. They have many many stories of their music and their loyal fans, Do you know the name of Peter Noone’s devoted fans……The Noonatics. Check the audience next year for them, Some travel miles and from overseas to see him.

18. TxRedRoseyLady says:

19. That was AWESOME Lou!!!

20. Lou Mongello says:

Micky Dolenz from The Monkees – Concert Highlights and Interview from
    Epcot’s Flower Power Concert series in Walt Disney World

21. [..YouTube..] Wish this was another interview with Davie but I am happy to see that Mickey is keeping the spirit of the Monkees alive at WDW!

22. dizneluver says: