WDW Radio LIVE – Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Topics this week include:

- Special surprise guest visit
- The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow attraction from Pirates of the caribbean coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World this Summer
- RFID FASTPASS / xPass testing begins in the Magic Kingdom
- Learn How to Draw Mickey Mouse with Disney Principal Character Artist Brian Blackmore
—————————-

Join us every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET at http://WDWRadioLIVE.com for a LIVE interactive video news show covering Walt Disney World. Be a part of the broadcast and discussion and discuss the news real-time in the chat room.

Also: Send us YOUR Mickey sketch!!

Thanks for watching! Be sure to tune in next week!

- Lou Mongello

17 Responses to "Video: How to Draw Mickey with Disney Artist Brian Blackmore"

1. Rock29Roll says:

[..YouTube..] My Mickey looks awsome!

2. Rock29Roll says:

My Mickey looks awsome!

3. Tinkerchelli says:

[..YouTube..] Hi Lou :) I have been trying to download WDWRadio onto my iphone and for some strange reason the app itself will not come up, does it not exist on Iphone anymore?
    Anyway I am loving this show this week, sorry I couldn’t get on line in actual time :( I know I am missing out for sure. Still wishing I could somehow become an assistant to you LOL.
    Keep the shows coming I love love love them, hugs from NJ to you. Lv Tinkerchelli (Lucille)

4. Tinkerchelli says:

5. Tinkerchelli says:

[..YouTube..] This was really great!!!! I don’t think Disney will soon be calling me for my drawing though :)

6. Tinkerchelli says:

7. TTG669 says:

[..YouTube..] Great interview with Brian Blackmore, top notch guy!

8. TTG669 says:

Great interview with Brian Blackmore, top notch guy!

9. Tinkerchelli says:

[..YouTube..] I have to say I am very impressed with your Mickey & your daughter’s as well :) GREAT JOB!!!!

10. Tinkerchelli says:

11. Tinkerchelli says:

[..YouTube..] Brian Blackmore is a wonderful & Talented Artist!!!

12. Tinkerchelli says:

Brian Blackmore is a wonderful & Talented Artist!!!

13. [..YouTube..] Brilliant video. I enjoyed the interactive webcast.

14. CutesyBubblez says:

Brilliant video. I enjoyed the interactive webcast.

15. [..YouTube..] I was five when I went to Walt Disney World for the first time, it is also the age that I started my quest to become an animator… coincidence, I think not! I am now an animator… just graduated my my BFA Cum Laude in Animation last December…. This Video Rocks!!!!! Thanks Lou and Brian! Huge fan of you both!

16. [..YouTube..] I was five when I went to Walt Disney World for the first time, it is also the age that I started my quest to become an animator… coincidence, I think not! I am now an animator… just graduated my my BFA Cum Laude in Animation last December…. This Video Rocks!!!!! Thanks Lou and Brian! Huge fan of you both!

17. JWayAnimations says: