The Cozy Cone Motel at the new Carsland at Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland is inspired by the quirky “wigwam” motels along Route 66 with each of five teepees offering tasty cone-themed treats.
- Cone Number 1 offers churro bites with cinnamon-chocolate sauce, cinnamon-spiced hot cocoa and Ramone’s Pear of Dice Soda made with dessert pear flavor, mojito flavor and Sprite.
- Cone Number 2 features soft-serve ice cream and “route” beer floats.
- Cone Number 3 offers savory bites all served in edible bread cones, such as a bacon-scrambled egg cone for breakfast, chicken verde or chili “cone” queso for lunch and dinner.
- Cone Number 4 is pretzel bites with cheesy sauce and Red’s Apple Freeze, a fat-free, frozen concoction with apple juice, toasted marshmallow syrup and passion fruit-mango foam.
- Cone Number 5 features two flavored popcorns daily, such as dill pickle and sweet & spicy.
Here’s a quick video from the grand opening of CarsLand where Lou Mongello shares a favorite treat and great value at the Cozy Cone (because things just taste better when eaten from a cone!)
Stay tuned for a full recap and review of CarsLand and Buena Vista Street on this week’s WDW Radio Disney Podcast and more videos, interviews, photos and more coming all week long!
Get YOUR kicks on Route 66 and at Carsland! KA-CHOW!!!
What are YOU most looking forward to seeing (or eating) at CarsLand? Leave your comments below!