Topics this week include:

– Country Bear Jamboree refurbishment
– Haunted Mansion queue enhancement and photo opp
– Art of Animation
– Snow White’s Scary Adventures in the Magic Kingdom closing
– and more!
—————-

Join us every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET at http://WDWRadioLIVE.com for a LIVE interactive video news show covering Walt Disney World. Be a part of the broadcast and discussion and discuss the news real-time in the chat room.

Thanks for watching! Please leave your comments below!

8 Responses to "WDW NewsCast – May 30, 2012 – Brave, The Highland Games, Country Bear Jamboree, Haunted Mansion, Snow White and more"

1. UTSClub says:

[..YouTube..] Thanks for another great update Lou; I enjoy your show very much.

Since I live on Mobile Bay now, it’ll be awhile before I return to the Disneyland Resort where I can’t wait to see Buena Vista Street, the Carthay Theatre, and of course, Cars Land.

While you’re there in June, if possible, would you take some footage of The Halloween Tree — an oak tree in Frontierland dedicated to Ray Bradbury.

For some reason, it didn’t get a lot of press coverage, but it’s an amazing story.

—Ken

2. UTSClub says:

Thanks for another great update Lou; I enjoy your show very much.

—Ken

3. nohoch33 says:

[..YouTube..] My family always stayed at Port Orleans…cool place. Hope to get back soon.

4. nohoch33 says:

5. nohoch33 says:

My family always stayed at Port Orleans…cool place. Hope to get back soon.

6. BrianGerken says:

[..YouTube..] I think you left out the bigger archery influence this year with Katniss. It really kicked off a boom in archery, and the other two are continuing it.

7. BrianGerken says: