Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
- WDW Radio Show #280- June 24, 2012–Extinct Opening Day Attractions We Wish Were Still at Walt Disney World and WDW Trivia Contest
ON THE BLOG:
- Disney Crafting – An introduction to our new series which will help us take those pictures off our camera cards and Facebook pages and turn the into cherished reminders of our magical Disney trips!
- Reflections and Advice from a WDW Radio IRONMAN – Read about WDW Radio Running Team ‘Coach’ Happy Keller’s IRONMAN experience(s)?!?
- Bringing Disney Home in the Summer – Read–and try out–Makena’s ideas for making your summer magical. Written from a teen’s perspective and directed at younger (and young-at-heart) Disney fans!
- Host a Disney Planning Day – If you are missing Disney, try a planning day/party! International visitor Emma shares her ideas for getting into the spirit of Disney before your trip.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Contests, deadlines, and unique opportunities
- If you are joining us on the WDW Radio Cruise 2.0 and are bringing young Disney fans, sign up for the WDW Radio Penpal Exchange! Read here for more information. Deadline: July 7.
- WDW Radio JUNE Meet of the Month – June 30, 2012
- Tickets now ON SALE for the 1st Annual WDW Radio E-Ticket Event: An Evening at the American Adventurers Club
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Join the blog for a month-long series of posts dedicated to celebrating the most magical time of year in the most magical PLACE on Earth! It’s Christmas in July on the blog!
WHERE IN THE WORLD FOR THE WEEK:
Were you watching carefully? Where in The World was Lou when he posted this picture?
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast