Best Snacks in Epcot and Disney Trivia Contest
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Books and Audio Tours of WDW, and this is show #285 for the week of July 29, 2012.
At Walt Disney World dining is equally as important, and just as much fun, as the attractions and shows. It’s also something that affords you and your family wonderful opportunities to sample, share, learn from and enjoy flavors from literally around the world. And not every dining opportunity has to be enjoyed during breakfast, lunch or dinner. So this week, we’re going to look at the some of the “Best of the Best” as we explore the Best Snacks in Epcot. AJ from the Disney Food Blog joins me as we discuss the options, strategies, pairings, values, flavors and more in a segment that will not only introduce you to some snack options you may not have considered before, but will almost surely leave you hungry as well.
I’ll then have the answer and winner for last week’s Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new question for your chance to win a Disney prize package!
Be sure and stay for the announcements, including information about upcoming WDW Radio events, as well as some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.\
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is your favorite snack in Epcot? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%! Money-back guarantee!