Join host Lou Mongello as he takes you on a virtual tour of CarsLand and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park

From Los Angeles through the eyes of Walt Disney on Buena Vista Street, to traveling down Route 66 to the Cozy Cone Motel, Luigi’s Flying Tires, Radiator Springs Racers, Flo’s V-8 Cafe, and much more, it’s a quick virtual tour of what’s new at Disney California Adventure Park

QUESTION: What part of CarsLand or Buena Vista Street are YOU most excited about seeing? Leave your answer in the Comments below

19 Responses to "CarsLand and Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park Tour"

1. [..YouTube..] Great video Lou! Thanks for showing us some things that I haven’t seen elsewhere!

2. Great video Lou! Thanks for showing us some things that I haven’t seen elsewhere!

3. [..YouTube..] Great footage of all the new areas of CA! I’m soooo looking forward to the Raditor Springs Racers as well as all the new rides!

4. aduvall1974 says:

5. [..YouTube..] Love your videos Lou!!! thx for doing them. Have a great weekend. Lucille :)

6. Tinkerchelli says:

Love your videos Lou!!! thx for doing them. Have a great weekend. Lucille :)

7. Marcus Womble says:

So looking forward to seeing all the new stuff in October at Disney California Adventure! Such a big change since 2001!

8. Great video, Lou! My family and I spent three days at DL Resort in late June, and — for the first time ever — we spent most of our time in Disney California Adventure, because we couldn’t get enough of Cars Land! RS Racers is incredible and Flo’s is our new favorite spot in Anaheim.

Best tip for Radiator Springs Racers: Single Rider Line!

9. [..YouTube..] Woohoo!!

10. pinkemma666 says:

Woohoo!!

11. [..YouTube..] Ka chow Lou = )

12. CutesyBubblez says:

Ka chow Lou = )

13. what a FANTASTIC video Lou! Thanks! We will be there in December and want to see it ALL!!! THanks for giving us a head start.

14. [..YouTube..] Looks really really nice. I would love to see it at night. That’s what I would wait for

15. Looks really really nice. I would love to see it at night. That’s what I would wait for

16. dwelty1970 says:

Just visited the new DCA and it is now my third favorite Disney Park after Disneyland park and Epcot.

17. hawaiiboy1958 says:

Love Cars Lands. Go there once a week just to ride RSR at least 3 times.

18. Clapboardstudio says:

Disney truly is the master of (fake) landscaping.

19. After 20+ trips to Florida. We finally made the trip to California last summer and loved it. Took us 2 full days to see everything at Disneyland. Your videos are great! Thanks for sharing.