Christmas in July – It’s a Wonderful Shop, Stories of Walt and Christmas, Trivia Contest and more!
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Books and Audio Tours of WDW, and this is show #284 for the week of July 22, 2012.
As we celebrate Christmas in July on the WDW Radio blog this month, on this week’s show, we’re going to go live into the parks and seek out a little bit of Christmas now. We’ll stop in to It’s a Wonderful Shop at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a DSI: Disney Scene Investigation with Jim Korkis. We’ll look at some of the details inside and out, and then share stories of Walt Disney and Christmas, and how one Christmas changed his life (and ours) forever. Think you know what it may be?
I’ll then have the answer and winner for last week’s Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new question for your chance to win a Disney prize package!
Be sure and stay for the announcements, including information about upcoming WDW Radio events, as well as some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is your favorite Christmas reference, moment or memory in Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- WDW Radio Disney Podcast on YouTube – Watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Welcome to our new sponsor, the Disney Food Blog! Be sure and check out their e-book: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%! Money-back guarantee!