/ Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012

2012 is just about half over, and with more summer blockbusters on the way and the holiday releases yet to come, what is your favorite Disney movie (including Marvel and other franchises) so far?

What Disney movie(s) are you looking forward to seeing next? - Leave your answer in the comments below

What is your Favorite Disney Movie of 2012 So Far?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

15 Responses to "Take Our Poll: What is Your Favorite Disney Movie of 2012 So Far?"

1. Tony E says:

Avengers was great the first time around, but not so much the 2nd time I watched it. whereas I loved Brave both times I’ve seen it. In fact I’m going to go see it a 3rd time this weekend

2. Katie Duncan says:

Wreck-It Ralph!

3. Brandon G says:

Really looking forward to Wreck It Ralph. Saw this preview before Brave and it looks hilarious!!

4. Brian L. says:

I’d be more interested in Frankenweenie if I hadn’t seen the short film already. Wreck-it-Ralph had a great trailer.

5. Sam says:

BRAVE! That was such a wonderful movie! I saw it the weekend it came out and I’m itching to go see it again!

6. Chris says:

I loved all four of these movies but I have to vote for the one that I’ve seen three times (Avengers). Though I can’t wait for Wreck-it Ralph in the Fall.

7. Kendall F says:

When I read about Wreck-it Ralph, I didn’t think it sounded that great, but after seeing the trailer before Brave, I am totally exicited to go see it. Kudos to the ad team who made the trailer!

8. I don’t get to the movies very often. But I will be seeing Brave this weekend.

9. Kris Banas says:

I have no interest in The Avengers, I did not see John Carter, and don’t care to. I loved BRAVE and will go see it again….but I totally loved Chimpanzee! I adore the Disney Nature series, and this was was the best of the bunch so far. I saw that twice, and can’t wait until it comes out on BlueRay.

10. Brian says:

Wanted to participate, so I voted; however, I’ve only seen Avengers. I am confident I will prefer Brave once I’ve seen it.

11. Mike says:

can’t wait for Wreck-It Ralph!

12. Amy K. says:

It was a close call between Brave and Avengers, but I went with Avengers since it really was epic. I am really looking forward to Wreak It Ralph and Monster University (even though it a whole year away).

13. JJ Harvill says:

I loved both Brave and The Avengers! I actually voted for The Avengers because not only was it Disney’s first Marvel movie, but it happened to be such an incredibly solid superhero film with fantastic character chemistry, special effects, and action! But I adored Brave too! Can’t wait for Wreck-It Ralph!!

14. Betty says:

This was a tough vote between Avengers and Brave. (have not seen Chipanzee or John Carter)
    I LOVED Avengers … but Brave was top notch! Blew my socks off with the surprise story line, which I thought I had predicted from previews – I was so wrong and happily so! I might see Avengers again, but I will definitely see Brave again many times, and will put my name on it as soon as it’s available for purchase!

15. Sammie_Kay says:

To hard to chose from Brave and The Avengers.They both are pretty amazing.(I picked Brave tho) I havent seen Chipanzee and John Carter. I cant wait for the other releases to come out!