Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
- Show #282 : Week of July 15 – Using Technology To Share & Enhance Your Walt Disney World Vacation – Disney Apps, Resources & Tips
- WDW Radio Live – July 18, 2012 – Free dining in Walt Disney World and More!
ON THE BLOG:
Christmas in July Posts:
- Crafting Your Holiday Recipes
- Ideas for Disney Christmas Gifts for a Teen
- What Kind of Disney Holiday Fan are You? Take The Quiz!
- What Would the Holidays Have Looked Like if the RUSSIA Pavilion Had been Built?
Other Fun Posts
- July 28: July Meet of the Month: The Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary Resort
- July 31: Deadline to Vote for the WDW Radio Caption Contest
- August 3: Deadline to submit a logo for the Random Acts of Disney Magic Challenge
- August 4: Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet
- August 15: Deadline to register for WDW Radio Cruise Fish Extender Exchange
- September 30: 1st Annual WDW Radio E-Ticket Weekend!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Learn great details about the WDW Radio Cruise 2.0 Schedule during the July 25 newscast
- Final week of celebrating Christmas in July on the blog, with posts on how to spread Disney holiday magic back home!
- Take a peek at Disney and the Olympic Spirit with a Collector’s Corner and Wanna Be Imagineer post
WHERE IN THE WORLD FOR THE WEEK:
Were you watching carefully? Where in The World was Lou when he posted this picture? Post your answer in the COMMENTS below!
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast:
As Lou discussed in this week’s newscast (see video link above), free dining has been announced for this fall. He also mentioned that many people use those snack credits to bring food memories home. Share your thoughts about the kind of snacks you like to bring home in the poll below.