Listen to the Show
Tony Baxter Interview and Disney Trivia Contest
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #289 for the week of August 26, 2012.
This week, I’m excited to share an interview with one of Disney’s legendary Imagineers, Tony Baxter. Currently the Senior Vice President of Creative Development for Walt Disney Imagineering. We had a chance to meet and chat recently, as we talk about his career at Disney, his mentors and inspirations, attractions he helped create such as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Splash Mountain and many others. Tony shares wonderful stories about his personal experiences going from Disney fan to Disney Imagineer. We also discuss the current state of the Disney Parks and what the future may hold.
Answer the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for your chance to win a Disney prize package and be sure to stay for other announcements, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: If you could ask Tony Baxter to “re-Imagineer” one Walt Disney World attraction, which would it be? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Use code WDWRADIO to save $3.00!
Follow Lou on Twitter and