Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
- Show #288: Week of August 19 – Hidden Treasures of Epcot’s Future World and Disney Trivia Contest
- WDW Radio Newscast 8/22/12– Be Our Guest, Fantasyland, Disney Marathons, NextGen, and Rocketeer Rumors
ON THE BLOG
- Be inspired to follow your Disney dreams
- Look for ideas for teens who have never been to Disney with a teen edition of the WDW Radio Exchange
- Do you prefer to drive or fly to WDW? Join the discussion here!
- Eating vegan at WDW? Look how you can have your Mickey waffle and eat it, too!
- August 31: Deadline for submitting an entry to the first WDW Radio PINspiring Disney contest
- September 28: 1st Annual WDW Radio E-Ticket Weekend!
- September 28-30: WDW Radio Online Auction to benefit the WDW Radio Dream Team
- **Remember to send us your WDW Self Shots, ANYTIME, to be featured on Self Short Tuesdays!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Get an insider view of Destination D with WDW Radio Family member Cara Richards
- Share your thoughts and advice on traveling to Walt Disney World with an infant, with five parents who have “been there, done that” in the WDW Radio Exchange.
WHERE IN THE WORLD???
Were you watching carefully? What state was Lou in when he posted this picture?
This week during the newscast, Lou reviewed the menu items at the Be Our Guest restaurant. With that in mind, how would you answer the poll below?