Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
- Show #286: Week of August 12 – D23 Destination D Recap Roundtable and Disney Trivia Contest
- Please join us in honoring Box Person Nolan Woodall with this video tribute.
ON THE BLOG:
- Join Angie as she starts her series on vegan/vegetarian dining in Walt Disney World.
- Walk down Memory Lane and revisit an extinct WDW shop, the House of Magic
- Learn how to use multiple Disney-styled fonts in your next crafting project!
- Check out examples of Disney school supplies to start your school year in magical style!
- Are you a Disney fan in your twenty-somethings? Caitlin is now writing a column about you!
- Disney from Down Under shares the reflections of an Australian Disney Fan.
- August 31: Deadline for submitting an entry to the first WDW Radio PINspiring Disney contest
- September 28: 1st Annual WDW Radio E-Ticket Weekend!
- September 28-30: WDW Radio Online Auction to benefit the WDW Radio Dream Team
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Look back on the extinct attraction, Alien Encounter!
- The WDW Radio Exchange returns with advice for people traveling to Disney with TEENS who have NEVER been to Disney.
WHERE IN THE WORLD???
Were you watching carefully? What state was Lou in when he took this picture during his return from Destination D?