Listen to the Show
Interview with Walt Disney Imagineer Jason Grandt
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #291 for the week of September 9, 2012.
This week I’m excited to share an interview with Disney Imagineer Jason Grandt. He shares his story of growing up being fascinated with Walt Disney World to joining Walt Disney Imagineering. we discuss many of Jason’s projects over the years, including a look into his role in helping to bring back the Orange Bird to Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom. We discuss the New Fantasyland, as well as memories of EPCOT Center, and Jason’s role in the upcoming 30th anniversary. Jason also shares some insight to those looking to become Imagineers themselves.
Then test your Walt Disney World and answer our Trivia Question of the Week for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
I’ll then have some announcements about our next WDW Radio Meet of the Month in Walt Disney World, our next Disney charity auction, other special events and more. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Do you remember the Little Orange Bird from early visits to Walt Disney World, or has he been recently introduced to you for the first time? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%!
Follow Lou on Twitter and