Finding Walt… in Walt Disney World, Disney Trivia Contest and more!
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #298 for the week of October 27, 2012.
This week, I invite you to join me on a quest through Walt Disney World, as we explore the details, stories, tributes and references layered throughout the parks to the man who truly started it all, as we look to Finding Walt… in Walt Disney World. It’s a fun journey that that will hopefully help you connect the dots between what you see and the meaning, and the man, behind it.
Answer the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
I’ll then have some announcements including how you can help the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your favorite tribute to Walt Disney in Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World, including our 2013 list of events “On the Road!” – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%!
Follow Lou on Twitter and