Hello my friends and fellow WDW Radio Cruisers!
Can you believe we are just DAYS (almost single digits!!) away from our cruise on the Disney Dream?!? The countdown is almost over… but wait! There’s still more I want to share with you!
As you probably know, our work with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America is very personal and important to me and so many other members of our WDW Radio family. Thanks to your help and support, we have done some amazing things and truly made “magic” for children families that needed it.
So this year, we wanted to help make some of that magic while on the cruise! How? With our inaugural WDW Radio Charity Raffle At Sea! Though a “Chinese Auction” format, you can get raffle tickets in exchange for a donation to Make-A-Wish and place them in containers for these collectibles, experiences, and one-of-a-kind items!
- Dinner with Lou, Beci, and the WDW Radio Team at Palo on WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, along with a Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage baseball hat
- An autographed Vinylmation from the EPCOT 30th celebration, including signatures from animators, Disney legends, and the WDW Radio team
- A snack-around World Showcase with Lou during your next Walt Disney World vacation (includes snacks at no less than 5 World Showcase nations). [This item includes auction winner and one other guest and admission to Epcot is not included..]
- One-of-a-Kind, customized Orange Bird drawing created by Disney Character Artist Casey Jones, as well as Citrus Swirl meetup for two with Casey and Lou Mongello. The drawing will be a personalized sketch featuring the Orange Bird themed to the winner’s favorite WDW attraction. (Prize may be mailed home if no future WDW trips are scheduled. Admission to the Magic Kingdom is not included.)
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears with additional, unique Disney merchandise!
- Vinylmation gift set, including a San Diego Comic Con exclusive, Sparkysaurus, 9” Carsland Vinylmation, and more!
- WDW Radio Cruise autographed photo mat with 8×10” image of the WDW Radio Cruise attendees. The photo mat will be signed by all attendees of the WDW Radio Cruise and then used to frame an 8×10” picture of the group on Castaway Cay.
- Disney Storybooks, complete with autographs from MANY Disney characters
- Co-Host For a Day with Lou on WDW Radio
- Disney Scrapbookers Delight—Scrapbooking and crafting Materials for the Disney scrapbooker in us all!!
- Ariel sketch by Disney Senior Character Artist Alex Maher
- Bambi sketch by Disney Senior Character Artist Alex Maher
- Limited edition Disney Pin Surprise Lot!
- Carbon Frozen Lou plus dinner with Lou at Sci Fi Dine In restaurant for winner and one guest (availability permitting). Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios not included.
- The “Mystery Box” – What surprises, items and experiences await the winner of the Mystery Box? You’ll have to be in it to win it!
Want to win one (or more) of these prizes? They will be available through a raffle that will take place on board the WDW Radio Cruise! Here’s how to get your raffle tickets:
- Raffle tickets will be distributed in exchange for donations made to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America through the Dream Team Project page.
- A single ticket is available for a $3 donation. 10 tickets are available for a $25 donation.
- If you are interested in purchasing tickets, please make your donation at this secure link: http://WDWRadio.com/wish
- ALL donations must be made by Tuesday October 30.
- Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on board the Disney Cruise Line and are only available by making an online donation prior to the sailing date.
- Once you have made your donation, please forward your email receipt to Christy@WDWRadio.com by November 1, 2012.
- You can pick up your raffle tickets and place them in the raffle boxes on board the ship on Monday, November 5 between the hours of [3:00]-[5:00]pm and [8:00]-[10:00]pm.
- Winners will be announced at the farewell party on November 8.
Also, don’t forget about:
- Cruise itinerary, updates and helpful hints: http://WDWRadio.com/
- Have you started getting ready to enter our stateroom door decorating contest?
- Get your WDW Radio Cruise shirts, hats and other logo gear here: http://WDWRadio.com/
cruisegear2012Wear them on board and for the group photo!
- Speaking of what to wear… don’t forget about our Pajama Party!! Check the itinerary page for details!
- Have you completed your online check-in yet? https://disneycruise.disney.
go.com/planning-center/my-Have questions? Contact your Mouse Fan Travel agent for more information. cruise-plans/need-to-know
- Are you ready for our on-board Disney Dream Trivia Quest?
- If you are confirmed for the pre-cruise party, we will be sending you details about time and location via email soon!
- Want to chat with your fellow cruisers? Visit our Facebook event page at http://WDWRadio.com/
- Do you have any questions about your trip itinerary, etc.? Please contact your Mouse Fan Travel agent directly for help.
Can’t wait to see you all on board, on the Aquaduck, at a wide variety of dining locations!