/ Monday, November 12th, 2012

Travel with Lou Mongello around Epcot in Walt Disney World as he shares his Top 5 flavors from the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.

What was YOUR favorite taste from this year’s Food & Wine Festival? Leave yours in the Comments below!

Thanks for watching!

- Lou Mongello

12 Responses to "Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2012 Top 5 Flavors with Lou Mongello from WDW Radio"

1. Lou Mongello says:
  2. TheBoxingGuru says:

The Lamb Chop in the Australia booth was my #1 this year! Beef Skewer in Argentina was probably 2nd.

3. Morgan Ortiz says:

I wish i was there

4. thx Lou!

5. Caitlin Corsello says:

My favorites from this year were the sausage and polenta and filet mingon from the Canada booth. I wish I had room for the lamb chop from Australia, but everytime I made it to that booth I was way too stuffed to try it.

6. CutesyBubblez says:

shout out to Terra – excellent vegan cuisine

7. Absolutely loved the Hawaiian pork sliders!

8. This was the first year my wife and I got to experience the Food & Wine Festival! It’s funny that we didn’t get even one of your top picks, but oh, we enjoyed ourselves. Our #1 fave was the creme brulee from France. A close second was something that you can get all the time – a dark chocolate covered caramel with sea salt from the karamell kuche – delicious! We also loved the scallop from New Zealand and…

9. I’m just going to say anything from Terra was my favorite, even though I didn’t go there!

10. The chicken sausage and polenta from Canada was a fav, along with the filet. Had those twice they were so good! Also loved the shrimp ceviche at the Florida booth.

11. matt maloney says:

love linda bean’s lobster roll!

12. Courtney Lyell says:

Don’t forget the soup in Canada, cheesy, bacony, beery goodness. I wish I was down there right now, but unfortunately, I made a left turn on Brandywine.