/ Thursday, November 8th, 2012

by Fran Cassano

Hi Everyone! This week, we are all Dreaming about our trips to Disney…

And so, today I offer a freebie download that I created just for you:

Disney DIY Luggage Tags

Just snip and enjoy.

I LOVE Disney clip art! I have a ton of them and I use them all the time. So, I will be sharing more Practically Perfect Freebies with you as we go.

Enjoy your day and Dream away!

Practically Perfect Freebies are for your personal use ONLY.

With thanks to AAA, Disney, and VisitOrlando.com

Like so many of us, Fran Cassano’s life is sprinkled with Mickeys. From collecting Park brochures as a child, to creating ideas for her own Disney Fairy Tale Wedding, paper crafts have kept the magic of Disney a part of her everyday life. Fran invites us capture our own memories through Practically Perfect DISNEY Crafting… Break out the tools that have been gathering dust. And let’s figure out how, together!

7 Responses to "Practically Perfect Freebies: DIY Disney Luggage Tag"

1. Kathy H. says:

LOVE! Thanks for sharing!!!

2. Darlene says:

These are perfect for our upcoming trip to update the information! Thank you! Terrific timing:)

3. Ted - MakAttack98's Dad says:

Hey Fran – just wanted to say that it was great to see ya again and this time in an even better environment – Disney Cruise. Hope you made it home ok. I think that you have been the first girl that has ever stood me up (Dinner?)LOL.

4. Fran Cassano says:

Hey Ted, Thank you, I did get home ok. I hope you all did, too. I was SO happy to see you all again and spend some quality time on this fantastic cruise. MakAttack was far and away the best dressed on the ship! She is a very special young lady. We were all in awe of her accomplishment!

I’m sorry I “stood you up”, but my editor thanks you ; ) Next time you all get to stand me up, LOL.

: ) Fran