If you get impatient before a trip to Disney, I know five things you can do to help.
- This one is obvious… listen to Lou! He is definitely your best Disney information “go to.” Enjoy his talks on back stories, tips and favorites. He will help make your trip so much better.
- Watch TONS of videos! Videos on YouTube that talk about Disney will help get you hyped up about your trip and learn about thing that are happening. This may get you a little more impatient. But hey, as they say, the journey is better than the destination!
- Make a mascot. Use Legos, Polly Pockets, or other fun toys make your own personal mascot that represents you. Take it around the parks and take pictures of it with the rest of your family’s mascots.
- Make a flag. This one can also be good for a Disney Cruise as well. Take things old or new around your house and turn them into your family flag. Hang this on the outside of your door to show that this is yours room and your room only. In short, it adds your family’s touch.
- The best thing for my family is to plan. Plan what you will take, where you will go, what you will do, etc. One of the best ways is to make a list of what you want to do in each park. Then think about lines and make a schedule.
I hope this will help! Have a Disney day!
What do you do to deal with the anticipation of a Disney trip? Post your family’s ideas in the comments below!
Maggie is ten years old and was born into a “Disney family.” She has been to Walt Disney World and/or Disney Cruise Line every year of her life. She hopes one day to be an actress.