Walt Disney World Year in Review 2012
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #307 for the week of December 30, 2012.
I’m here to help you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, and bring you some Disney magic to to wherever you are with this podcast, videos, blog, live broadcasts, events, trivia books, CDs and more. You can find it all at WDWRadio.com
As the year comes to a close, I invite you to join us around the table as we recap the Walt Disney World Year in Review 2012. We’ll look back on the announcements, events, openings, closures, and memorable moments from the past twelve months. We’ll take a peek ahead to what’s coming to Walt Disney World in 2013.
I’ll then have some announcements at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What was your most memorable Disney moment from 2012? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
Suzannah DiMarzio from Zannaland.com
Beci Mahnken from MouseFanTravel.com
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store