Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
WDW Radio Show #308 – Tony’s Town Square Live Restaurant Review, Trivia Contest & Aulani event info
Walt Disney World Marathon 2013 Video Recap with the WDW Radio Running Team
ON THE BLOG:
- Join us with welcoming Kendall to the WDW Radio Family. Read her introduction and some topics of her future blog about how to convert the non-Disney lovers here.
- Come along with Angie as you read about her vegan adventure on the final day of the WDW Radio cruise here.
- Caitlin takes us on an adventure through Kilimajaro Safaris here.
- Why did the Imagineers put a drop in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction? Makena puts your thinking skills to the test here.
- How did Nick, Lou’s son, react when he found out about Disney Infinity?
- It was Move Forward Friday!
- Lou toured with university students.
- Lou’s opinion on missing Food Truck Thursday.
- Hurry up! The deadline to submit YOUR ideas for the WDW Radio 6th Anniversary Show by January 20th.
- Celebrate the 6th anniversary of WDW Radio in the box on Saturday, February 9th from 10:00-3:00. Lou along with others will be trying to accomplish what YOU decide!
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anahaim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- VOTING will begin for the WDW Radio 6th Anniversary Show task list!!! Watch and decide how Lou and the WDW Radio team will mark this occasion!
- Fran will teach us how to make a Disney-inspired bath scrub.
- Kendall returns with her first way to deal with Disney skeptics.
WHERE IN THE WORLD FOR THE WEEK:
Where in the World did Lou take this picture?
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast: