Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
Show #309-Walt Disney World Wayback Machine to 1993 and Disney Trivia Contest.
Hidden Walt Disney Tribute at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World.
ON THE BLOG:
- Fran teaches us how to make a Spoonful of Sugar scrub that will leave you feeling “practically perfect in every way” here.
- Do you know why the windows on Main Street as so low? Makena gets your brain thinking here.
- Pick 2 Future World ideas and 2 World Showcase ideas from this list and see if the gang can complete them during the 6 Hour Show!
- Caitlin shares her favorite Hidden Mickeys here.
- Hurry up! The deadline to vote for what YOU want to see happen during the the WDW Radio 6th Anniversary Show is February 2nd.
- The February Meet of the Month is after the 6th Anniversary Show (February 9th) at the Electric Umbrella (4:00pm).
- Celebrate the 6th anniversary of WDW Radio in the box on Saturday, February 9th from [10:00]-[3:00]. Lou along with others will be trying to accomplish what YOU decide!
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anahaim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Makena releases a new, special “To Tell The Truth.”
- Read about the Boardwalk History Tour that was given earlier this month
- Angie reviews vegan options for children in “Fish Are Friends, Not Food”
- Wanna be Imagineers returns with a Valentine’s-inspired challenge
WHERE IN THE WORLD FOR THE WEEK:
Where in the World did Lou take this picture?
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast: