Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
WDW Radio # 312 – Kilimanjaro Safaris
ON THE BLOG:
The blog writer team up to compare what they loved about Disney then to what they love about it now.
Don brings us a recap of WDW Radio News.
Makena continues sharing the differences between the new princesses and the old ones.
- Go to the Walt Disney Museum with the WDW Radio Group on April 13th. Buy your tickets NOW!
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Tune into another WDW Radio newscast at 7:30 on Wednesday.
- The WDW Radio Exchange returns with a question about how to deal with a large group with diverse interests.
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast: