Here is a quick recap of some of this week’s popular posts, podcasts, videos, events and more:
Show # 311 – Best Dining Values in Walt Disney World
ON THE BLOG:
- Recommendations on where to eat in Magic Kingdom for a good quick service meal are supplied by Caitlin.
- For all of you foodies out there, Fran teaches us how to make Boma’s Mustard Sauce.
- The princesses got a makeover! Makena tells us about the differences and similarities.
- Angie shares her advice for kids who are vegan.
- The question that started the ongoing feud during the live broadcast.
- Lou’s inspiring words.
- More motivational messages.
- Today is the big day! Join us in the box TODAY from 10-3. Lou along with others will be trying to accomplish what YOU decide!
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort
- The February Meet of the Month is after the 6th Anniversary Show (TODAY) at the Electric Umbrella ([4:00]pm).
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anahaim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Read a recap of the 6th Anniversary show from a box person’s perspective.
- Join us for a special Valentine’s Day post from the blog-writing team.