Listen to the Show
Abandoned Spaces of Walt Disney World and Our Ideas for Them
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #317 for the week of March 24, 2013.
Join us this week as we virtually explore and visit many of the Abandoned Spaces of Walt Disney World, and dream a little about what we could do with them as “Armchair Imagineers.” From lost attractions, shops, restaurants and even entire pavilions, we’ll look back at what was once there, and what we would create for the future. I’ll then ask you to play Imagineer and submit your own suggestions in the comments section of this week’s show notes.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned for additional information and announcements before I play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What abandoned Walt Disney World location would you change and how? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store