Topics in this week’s Disney news include:

- Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2013
- New Walt Disney World Maps 2013
- Annual Passholder Discounts
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort Refurb
- Walt Disney World iPod Touch MyMagic+ RFID turnstiles
- And more!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK – Will you be attending the Flower and Garden Festival this year? What’s your favorite part? – Leave your answers in the Comments below!

My apologies for the audio issues on this week’s show. It was a faulty setting and has been corrected. I appreciate your patience and understanding

Thanks for watching! Be sure to tune in next week!

- Lou Mongello

14 Responses to "WDW Radio LIVE – Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2013 – March 6, 2013"

1. James Ruppert says:

Audio is off on this episode.

2. 3DDisney says:

We were pointed to Cast Member using the iPod Touch ticket-scanning system when we went to Typhon Lagoon last week. We have annual passes. They no longer have any of the old turnstiles there. It went smoothly and was quick.

I do hope, however, that they replace “paper” annual passes with RFID tickets. Not just for park entrance, but for all the things inside the park that (hopefully) will be connected to the RFID system.

3. Darienbeagle says:

Great show but James is right–the audio is weird

4. Michael Burk says:

He was having mic problems. New set up, and accidentally had the wrong mic going to the video. The audio in the iTunes feed is from the correct mic, and sounds great.

5. Yvette says:

Love to see all the topiaries of course but do love the food and beverages! 8(:-)

6. HS visits says:

My daughter will be there with her HS.
    She can nit wait to try some new foods and ‘eat around’ the World :)

7. yensidsailetlaw says:

Honestly, I don’t know if I am the only, but I think My Magic+ is just confusing.

8. YourPalCarey says:

I was at DAK last month. As I was entering, a cast member directed me away from the turnstiles toward a different line. I didn’t have an annual pass, I wasn’t staying on property, but they assured me they knew what they were doing. A young lady approached me, whipped out an iPod, scanned my ticket, and sent me into the park. That was the second most awesomest thing I saw all day.

The first most awesomest thing was watching my one-year-old son eat about a pound of gravel at the boneyard.

9. tosca silviupetre says:
  10. Amanda Hammons says:

great show as always lou!

11. Eric Woods says:

Just last week – AK not a issue with gateless entry but at DHS that cast member wanted to see a photo ID with our annual pass. This was not very convenient at all. I I don’t ever have my license ready to enter a park. I had to step out of line and search my back pack for a license that I did not use since “check-in” 4 days earlier.

12. Dale Charvetto says:

Thanks for sharing, was about to make the same comment.

13. jleebeener says:

My family and I have annual tickets so we are hoping to get to go!!!!

14. bladerstormybob says:

When I went to the Rose & Crown Pub earlier this month, I saw a topiary of the Clocodile from Peter Pan. Also James, the audio sounded weird during the parts with the pictures because it’s a different microphone he was using.