Top Ten Places to Stop and Smell the Roses in Walt Disney World
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #314 for the week of March 3, 2013.
I’m here to help you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, and bring you some Disney magic to to wherever you by talking about the things that make us happy about Walt Disney World on this podcast, as well as my videos, blog, live broadcasts, events, trivia books, CDs and more. You can find it all at WDWRadio.com.
This week, I want to try and enhance your Walt Disney World experience and visit by telling you to not ride the attractions, see the shows, or run to grab your next FASTPASS. Instead, I’m going to try and help you appreciate the parks for some of the true joys hiding in plain sight as we share with you our Top Ten Places to Stop and Smell the Roses in Walt Disney World. From hidden pathways to quiet places, from simple pleasures to charming vistas, we’re going to help you see the Disney parks and resorts possibly as a whole new world.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned for more WDW Radio event and meet information before playing some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Where is YOUR favorite place to stop and smell the roses in Walt Disney World?? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store