Show # 314 – Top Ten Places to Stop and Smell the Roses in Walt Disney World
ON THE BLOG:
The little details of Walt Disney World are told to us by Kendall.
AJ Wiseman brings us an emergancy post about the new Vera Bradley patterns inspired by Disney.
Makena tells us about Dapper Day-an event when hoards of people go to the park dressed nicely.
- Come the special “Oz: The Great and Powerful” screen on March 24th, 2013 at Downtown Disney.
- Go to the Walt Disney Museum with the WDW Radio Group on April 13th, 2013. Buy your tickets NOW!
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Tune into another WDW Radio newscast at 7:30 on Wednesday.
- Farklev. Farkle CONTINUES!
- The WDW Radio Exchange returns with thoughts on how to celebrate a birthday in Walt Disney World!!
- Makena brings us another to Tell the Truth!
WHERE IN THE WORLD:
Where is the world was this picture taken?
Here is a photo of the new maps: