Taking Walt to Walt Disney World, Disney Trivia Contest and more! – Apr. 7, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #319 for the week of April 7, 2013.
Walt Disney was never able to see his vision for Walt Disney World realized, and we often speculate on what he would think of the parks and resorts today. But this week, I want to imagine a bit further, and pose a different question to not just me, but you as well. So in this week’s Top Ten segment, we’re going to imagine taking Walt to Walt Disney World. If we could spend a day with Walt, what would WE want to show him at Walt Disney World… and why? I’ll then invite you to share your thoughts and comments as well
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned for additional information and announcements at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Where would YOU take Walt Disney if you could bring him to Walt Disney World for one day? What Disney resort should he stay at? Where would you take hime to eat? WHY did you choose those places? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store