Live Review of Via Napoli in Epcot, Disney Trivia Contest and more! – Apr. 14, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #320 for the week of April 14, 2013.
As a Florida resident who was born and raised in New Jersey, I’m constantly on a quest for a little taste of home, including good, authentic pizza, and this week, my search has brought me to what many argue isn’t just the best pizza in Florida, but anywhere – Via Napoli in the Italy pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase. This week, we’ll do a live review of Via Napoli and sample not just their authentic neapolitan pizza, but take a culinary tour of Southern Italy – all while never leaving Walt Disney World.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned for additional information and announcements at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Where do YOU think you can find the best Italian food in Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store