Listen to the Show
Tips, Tricks and Secrets to Taking Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers to Walt Disney World, Trivia Contest and more!
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #322 for the week of April 28, 2013.
Every trip to Walt Disney World presents its own unique opportunities, experiences, challenges and memories. And when traveling with very young children, our vacations change in many ways, and become even more magical and exciting. So this week, I’m joined by members of the Disney Parks Moms Panel as we share some of our tips, tricks, and secrets on Traveling to Walt Disney World with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have updated event information and other announcements (including a special discount code just for you) at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
Thanks to Derek and Jackie from the Disney Parks Moms Panel
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is YOUR best tip, trick or secret to taking infants, toddlers, preschoolers or small children to Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store