Join Lou Mongello as he heads back to New Jersey for the next WDW Radio On the Road Event
Friday, June 21 – Sunday, June 23, 2013
Join us for a weekend of fun, food (of course) and friends as Lou goes back “home” to Jersey!
Friday, June 21
- 6:00pm – Dinner (optional) – Rainforest Cafe, Menlo Park Mall
- Tickets are $35 (adults) and $15 (children under 10)
- Dinner includes:
- Paradise Chopped House Salad
- Choice of fountain soda, iced tea or coffee
- YOUR CHOICE (made at seating)
- Planet Earth Pasta (Italian sausage and penne pasta lightly tossed with olive oil, garlic and Roma tomatoes in marinara sauce. Topped with fresh Mozzarella cheese.)
- Paradise Pot Roast (Tender thick-sliced pot roast and vegetables over red skinned garlic mashed potatoes and served in its natural juices.
- Parmesan Chicken Expedition (Parmesan breaded chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce, fresh Mozzarella cheese blend and served with linguini.)
- Caribbean Coconut Shrimp (Tender shrimp skewered and rolled in fresh coconut and fried to a golden brown, served with mango sauce, Caribbean rice and seasonal vegetables.)
- Chef’s select dessert
Saturday, June 22
- Early morning – Breakfast on your own at the hotel (or nearby Starbucks)
- 9:00am – 4:00pm – WDW Radio On the Road Event (Ticketed Event – Adults $30 per person, Children (under 10) $20 per person)
Hilton Garden Inn, Edison, NJ
- Events will include catered lunch plus:
- WDW Radio mixers, activities, contests, game show, and live recording of the WDW Radio Show
- Dream Team Charity Auction to Benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
- Activity bag for all children registered
- WDW Radio Trivia contest–How well do you know the guests, blogs, and newscasts?
- Pin & Vinylmation trading
- LIVE recording of WDW Radio show
- Secret Disney Gift Exchange
- Door Decorating Contest (for guests staying at the hotel)
- and much more… including some surprises!
- 5:00pm – Optional, Add-On (Ticketed) Dinner at the world-famous and amazing Harold’s Deli (haroldsfamousdeli.com) Be sure and check out the website (and the photos!) Seating is limited.
- Tickets are $5 per person – (NOTE: Each person is responsible for the purchase of their own meal, tax and gratuity)
- 8:00pm (approx) – Monsters University at the AMC Theater at Menlo Park Mall (http://bit.ly/amcmenlo) (Menlo Park Mall web site – http://bit.ly/menlomall) – Tickets are not on sale at this time. However, as we get closer to the date, we will announce what show we will be attending. Ticket purchases will be the responsibility of those wishing to attend
Sunday, June 23
- Breakfast on your own
Saturday Event Location:
The Hilton Garden Inn – Edison, NJ 50 Raritan Center Parkway, Edison, NJ 08837 – 732-225-0900
The hotel is located just minutes by car from the New Jersey Turnpike, Garden State Parkway and Route 287. It is also very close to the Metropark train station, with service from Amtrak and New Jersey Transit. Website and directions: http://bit.ly/hgiedison
We have secured a special rate just for members of the WDW Radio family! Rooms are available at a discounted rate of $92.00 per night on Friday and Saturday nights for just $92.00 per night! You must call and book directly with the hotel by calling 732-225-0900. Just let them know you are part of our WDW Radio group!
**Please only make hotel reservations after you have a confirmed ticket to the event.
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 6:30pm ET
You do not need to be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for either or both nights to attend the event (but it will be fun!). Pricing for the WDW Radio On the Road Event are as follows:
- (Optional) Friday Dinner at Rainforest Cafe: $35 (adults) and $15 (children under 10)
- Saturday On the Road Event (9am-4pm): Adults $30 per person, Children (under 10) $20 per person
- (Optional) Saturday Night Dinner at Harold’s Deli: $5 per person to attend (Dinner, tax and gratuity are the responsibility of each attendee)
- (Optional) Sunday Picnic in the Park and WDW Radio Running Team Event (for non-athletes): TICKETS COMING SOON!!
**Please note that there is VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY for all events and tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis!
** Please note that space is very limited and tickets are first come, first served. Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
If you have any question, please contact Christy Viszoki at email@example.com