Listen to the Show
Walt Disney Family Museum Review and Event Recap, Trivia Contest and more! – May 5, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #323 for the week of May 5, 2013.
For a recent WDW Radio On the Road event, we made the pilgrimage to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco. We spent a weekend with friends to share the experience of visiting the Museum which celebrates the life and legacy of Walt Disney, the dreamer, the doer, but more importantly, the man and the father. This week, we’ll recap our visit and review the Museum, visually explore each of the galleries, and share hundreds of photos in this week’s show notes.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll some announcements and play your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello http://LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Is the Walt Disney Family Museum something you’d like to see? Would you like to visit as part of another WDW Radio On the Road group event/trip? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store