Listen to the Show
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #324 for the week of May 19, 2013.
Some of Walt Disney World’s finest details, beauty and story can be found not necessarily in the attractions themselves, but even before you step inside. Clearly visible but often overlooked for just how wonderful they really are, this week we want to share with you our Top ten Attraction Signs in Walt Disney World. From the stories they tell to amazing artwork, typography and design, we share why we love each in their own right, and ask you to share your favorites as well.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll some announcements and play your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your favorite Walt Disney World attraction sign? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store